napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle confused

sawfint

Whats up bro. I know you heard this a million times but your content is great! Awesome job!!! I spent 11 years in the army(2000-2011) and me and some of my friends ran cycles. I did not touch any for 6 years now im about to start my 4th cycle since my 6 year break. Im 6'2 260 lbs 12% bf. Im gona use tren for 1st time and after watching your videos i realize the advice i was given was bad. Like 750 test 750 tren bad advice. Im gona do 14 week 330test... 300 tren ace...50mg adrol(1st 4 weeks) 50mg winstrol(wk 10-15). I got my caber...my ai...my gw 501516...and i got a 6 week pct with clomid..arimidex..mk2866&gw501516. Thank you again for all the advice. It means alot. Without you&your great info i could of hurt myself!!

Thanks for your service.

Not understanding your title, what are you confused about?

you would be bettered served doing a cycle of test only 350-400mg per week for 12 weeks

a 6 years break is basically like starting over

tren is absolutely not called for....!!!

I agree with Buen. I think you're jumping the gun with the tren.

Thanks for serving brotha! Appreciate what you've done.

I think you are basically jumping in the deep end of the pool here bro. No need for that. You don't need Tren right now. That's for advanced users, and you are not advanced. I think you need to stick with test only. You haven't stated what your goals are either. Tell me that and I'll help you get this set up

thank you for the words bro, i really appreciate it and you have some great stats... how old are you? i have to be honest with you, i would not recommend just jumping right into tren after not using any anabolics this long... you need to let your body readjust brother... i am only looking out for you but you ultimately will do whatever you want... i would just save it for a later cycle... also, whoever told you to run 750 mg of fucking tren needs to honestly have their ass kicked... seriously... that is so fucking absurd and ANYONE with half a brain would look at you like you were crazy with that kind of dosing... i know its not your fault, its the jerk off that told you that... stay far away from him when it comes to steroid use.. i would not use arimidex in pct either.. you need to replace it with aromasin... aromasin has recovery benefits that arimidex does not have and arimidex is not effective against gynecomastia rebound but aromasin is... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

Top Bottom