napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle and acne

dentpent

So I'm thinking about running a cycle of test P. I'm 25 and workout 5 to 4 days a week. I'm getting it from a good friend who is pretty experienced with gear. I more or less wanna know what you think about running 250mg instead of 500mg for ten weeks. I wanna take a less is more approach to try and hold back on the side affects. I used to get really bad acne and had to take Accutane. The acne is holding me back from taking anything, is there anything I can do to help with the acne? Also for my pct I'm going to to nova and Clomid.

your pct is pure shit... so you know...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

So I'm thinking about running a cycle of test P. I'm 25 and workout 5 to 4 days a week. I'm getting it from a good friend who is pretty experienced with gear. I more or less wanna know what you think about running 250mg instead of 500mg for ten weeks. I wanna take a less is more approach to try and hold back on the side affects. I used to get really bad acne and had to take Accutane. The acne is holding me back from taking anything, is there anything I can do to help with the acne? Also for my pct I'm going to to nova and Clomid.

What are your full stats bro? It's good to start test at a lower dose, and you certainly don't need 500mg. I'd go a little higher than 250 though and run 350mg to make the cycle worthwhile.

You need Aromasin on cycle for estrogen control and you need a more complete pct

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom