napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle

Namit4443

Hi dylan i have seen all your videos and they are very informative keep up the good work.
I want start a deca durabolin and testosterone enanthate cycle with d bol pls assist me how to run the cycle and pct also should i start taking aromasin along with the cycle and in pct as well
My stats are
Biceps 16
Cheat 45
Age 28

Last edited:
Hi dylan i have seen all your videos and they are very informative keep up the good work.
I want start a deca durabolin and testosterone enanthate cycle with d bol pls assist me how to run the cycle and pct also should i start taking aromasin along with the cycle and in pct as well
My stats are
Biceps 16
Cheat 45
Age 28

What are your real stats and cycle history... age/height/weight/body fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cycle history- test prop 2 years back
Age 28
Height- 6 foot
Weight 80
Body fat - never measured
I am muscular with just a little belly fat

Cycle history- test prop 2 years back
Age 28
Height- 6 foot
Weight 80
Body fat - never measured
I am muscular with just a little belly fat
What are your goals here? I think you need to get into better shape and build a better foundation before cycling anything

What are your goals here? I think you need to get into better shape and build a better foundation before cycling anything
i agree as well.. if its 80 kg, then you are totally able to add quite a bit more size naturally at your height

Yes i agree to you but my current biceps size is 16 and i am training natural for so long my goal is to grow my bicep 18 inch pls suggest me how yo eun deca durabolin and testosterone enanthate along with d bol. How to run the cycle and pct and do i need to take aromasin with the cycle and in pct

Yes i agree to you but my current biceps size is 16 and i am training natural for so long my goal is to grow my bicep 18 inch pls suggest me how yo eun deca durabolin and testosterone enanthate along with d bol. How to run the cycle and pct and do i need to take aromasin with the cycle and in pct

Lol clearly you dont listen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bicep size means nothing. My grandma had probably 20 inch arms. Granted it was mostly fat. I'm just saying you arent in the proper shape for steroids

Top Bottom