domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale

Thread: Steroid Cycle

Steroid Cycle

Hi...my name is rushi and i am 23 yrs old...
    I want to start my new test e and boldenone eq cycle...Please suggest how much teste e and boldenone eq should i take/week?

There's no way we would advise steroid use at your age bud. You're way too young. Have you considered sarms?

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    There's no way we would advise steroid use at your age bud. You're way too young. Have you considered sarms?
    No..is it good?

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

please do not ask about steroids again man...

Thank uh sir...i am a huge fan of urs and ur work..i'll not do dis shit again...can sarms will b the safe alternative?

yes, you can use sarms, absolutely..

I dont know anything about sarms...will you please tell me the cycle

bro i know im supposed to be a psychic and all but how do you expect me to give you a cycle layout when i have NO CLUE what you even want to accomplish??? come on man

We need your full stats and goals to help you. Start out with the articles on tgis site about sarms
    Quote Originally Posted by imrushi007 View Post
    I dont know anything about sarms...will you please tell me the cycle