napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle

baasters

Hi Dylan,
I’m from the Netherlands.
I got a question for you about 20 week cycle!
What are you thinking about 100 mg Trenbolone enanthate & 250 mg Test enanthate week 1 following by week 2
Boldenone 250 mg & sustanone 25 mg.
So i wanna do this for 20 weeks !!!
1 week the Tren and the Test the other week Sus and Boldenone!!
Your advice please about this cycle!!!
Sorry for my English language!!!

why are you screaming with all the exclamation points?????????????? thats not a good way to ask

20 weeks of tren? have you lost it???

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

HEIGHT IN FEET AND INCHES AND WEIGHT IN POUNDS!!

Hi Dylan,
I’m from the Netherlands.
I got a question for you about 20 week cycle!
What are you thinking about 100 mg Trenbolone enanthate & 250 mg Test enanthate week 1 following by week 2
Boldenone 250 mg & sustanone 25 mg.
So i wanna do this for 20 weeks !!!
1 week the Tren and the Test the other week Sus and Boldenone!!
Your advice please about this cycle!!!
Sorry for my English language!!!
Let me see if i am understanding this right....you want to do tren and test one week and then bold and sust the next week? Are you going to continuously alternate them the 20 weeks? If this is ur plan then erase it from ur memory b coz it is the worst thing you can do and shows you have done no research and know nothing about aas.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

We can't help you with anything without your full stats experience and goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom