napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle for 32 year old

hulking22

I am a subscriber to your YouTube channel. Love the videos. My stats. 220 5'9" 32years old 12%bf. What would your doses be for this. Goal is summer recomp. I was thinking this.
Test e 500
Npp 300
Mast e 400
Proviron 50
Var 40 (last 6)

Ive tried a simple
500 test e
600 mast e
50 proviron
And my joints were killing me and e2 was low. No ai. Over a gallon of water ed.

Are you saying you ran 1,100 mg's of oils and no AI? For how long?

Yes no ai. With this combo it seems to kncok my estrogen to low if I take ai.

Did you have bloodwork to confirm this? Mast and Proviron is not going to lower your estrogen much at all compared to the aromatization from 500mg test.

I am a subscriber to your YouTube channel. Love the videos. My stats. 220 5'9" 32years old 12%bf. What would your doses be for this. Goal is summer recomp. I was thinking this.
Test e 500
Npp 300
Mast e 400
Proviron 50
Var 40 (last 6)

Ive tried a simple
500 test e
600 mast e
50 proviron
And my joints were killing me and e2 was low. No ai. Over a gallon of water ed.

If you are using test e and mast e, I'd just run Deca with it over NPP. It doesn't make a lot of sense using the short Ester in there in my opinion. I also wouldn't finish with Anavar. Winstrol would be better

no ai with deca and test.. .wow... okay bro... be prepared to learn the hard way... you ran a cycle before without npp... guess what happens when your estrogen rises on this cycle and throws prolactin out of whack or vice versa... you are about to learn a HARD lesson bro... a very hard one

no ai with deca and test.. .wow... okay bro... be prepared to learn the hard way... you ran a cycle before without npp... guess what happens when your estrogen rises on this cycle and throws prolactin out of whack or vice versa... you are about to learn a HARD lesson bro... a very hard one
Im currently running
500 test e
400 mast e
300 npp
50 provi
40 var
.25 caber 2x week

What do you guys recommend? Very hard for me to get bloods without doctor. Whole cycle has been great so far. Lately ive had a bad headache and achy joints. Im in last 6 weeks of 12. I have aromasin on hand if needed. With the sore joints kuckles wrists toes ecr. and dry skin and headaches i thought i was low. I drink alot of water. Blood pressure is 123/63

Last edited:
Im currently running
500 test e
400 mast e
300 npp
50 provi
40 var
.25 caber 2x week

What do you guys recommend? Very hard for me to get bloods without doctor. Whole cycle has been great so far. Lately ive had a bad headache and achy joints. Im in last 6 weeks of 12. I have aromasin on hand if needed. With the sore joints kuckles wrists toes ecr. and dry skin and headaches i thought i was low. I drink alot of water. Blood pressure is 123/63
you dont need a doctor for bloodwork bro... here is a link to the test you need to get... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Cant order for my state
if you cant figure out how to get past that or just cant get bloodwork then you should be using steroids, period.. you dont even know what is causing issues you have... you could be completely wrong.. im certainly not going to do guesswork for anyone which could ultimately hurt them worse..

Well if you were to run a test e mast e npp cycle. What would your doses be? Including an ai and caber. Exactly how youd run it.

Since blood work isn't available in your state can you travel a state over to have the blood work done? Most won't want to answer your questions if you want to run that much gear with no bloods. You can still use that link to purchase the discounted bloods you just have to go to another state to have blood drawn. Is that an option?

Well if you were to run a test e mast e npp cycle. What would your doses be? Including an ai and caber. Exactly how youd run it.

You're missing the point of Dylan's last post. We have a philosophy here that says we always look out for everyone's best health interests. So no one is going to answer this^^^^^ question without you getting blood work.

I had crashed my estro to below 5 with blood work to prove it and I had no side nada. You cannot go by feel and symptoms bro. High and low estro have similar symptoms. The only thing I had was nose bleeds due to dryness in my nose in which made me go gets bloods done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everyone is trying to look out for you and your health bro... you seem to not care about that but even if you don't we all do... that's just the kind of people we all are and we don't advise reckless use nor contribute to the possibility of people hurting themselves... hopefully you can appreciate that and understand the amount of care there is

Top Bottom