napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle

jodinot

Hey Dylan what's up man? I'm a big fan of your videos and your knowledge! So I have a question. I think I already know the answer but I am going to take it strait from the Horses mouth.

I have been working out off and on for 4 years. Going pretty well these last 6months strait. So I am a newbie. I'm athletic and I want to run a cycle. So I ran 5 weeks of test cyp. 250. 1c 2x a week. I didn't have anymore cyp so I am running test E for another 5 weeks to complete a 10 week cycle. Now my buddy gave me tren e and told me to run a 1/2 c of it with only a 1/2 c of test together for the last 5 weeks rather than just the test. (Keep in mind this is my 2nd cycle ever) 1st time ever using tren. From reading and watching your videos you do not suggest tren for beginners correct???

What do you suggest? Also can you give me some insight on what to do next once cycle is done? I feel like my buddy steered me wrong. Please help lol

your buddy is a complete moron brother and like you said, you already know the answer... here's my advice to you, worry about what you are doing RIGHT NOW, not getting a million miles ahead of yourself and do yourself a HUGE favor and do not discuss steroids with your so called buddy again bro... your focus is and should be successfully completing your current cycle, with a proper pct and then running a sarms bridge, NOT worrying about your next cycle with is so far down the line... if you need help setting up a sarms bridge, let me know and im happy to help...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey man thanks a million. I am def going to follow your advice. When do I start this pct stack? 2 weeks after my cycle? Also like I said this is my first cycle so it is a bit overwhelming. Just to get thing right and safe. I have been on for 6 weeks just 1c 2x a week. Continue this for next 4 weeks and then start Pct. Immediately or what? What's your advice?

Thanks again!

Also my first 5 weeks was test cyp 200. Now I am using test e 200. Does this majorly effect things switching halfway through?

I know I got some pretty shit direction and advice from my buddy. He is jacked as fuck so I thought I could trust him. What works for him isn't going to work for me cause he seems to just inject carelesssly lol

Hey man thanks a million. I am def going to follow your advice. When do I start this pct stack? 2 weeks after my cycle? Also like I said this is my first cycle so it is a bit overwhelming. Just to get thing right and safe. I have been on for 6 weeks just 1c 2x a week. Continue this for next 4 weeks and then start Pct. Immediately or what? What's your advice?

Thanks again!

Yes, start the pct stack Dylan gave you two weeks after last injection

Also my first 5 weeks was test cyp 200. Now I am using test e 200. Does this majorly effect things switching halfway through?

I know I got some pretty shit direction and advice from my buddy. He is jacked as fuck so I thought I could trust him. What works for him isn't going to work for me cause he seems to just inject carelesssly lol

It would have been best to stick to one Ester but it's not a big deal switching to enanthate from cypionate. They have very similar half lives

yes, start two weeks after your last injection brother... it also makes no difference if you switch from cyp to e or vice versa... they are very very similar... from now on, please just ask me for help and not some idiot that is going to get you hurt... i will make sure you are always on the right path

Top Bottom