napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Cycle

mailplaya

Hi Dylan,

I saw your reply on my comment about a steroid cycle that I was about to use. It was for 250 mg of testosterone a week with nothing else.

You told of how I was wrong in using Clomid to prevent estrogen side effect. I was actually planning on using arimidex but it is apparently harsh on the liver and more expensive than Clomid. I was doing some research and it turned out that Clomid was cheaper, blocked the hypothalamus from detecting testosterone in blood stream (so it increases testosterone levels) and binds to estrogen receptors preventing any estrogen side effects. I sort of figured that I was getting more bang for my buck with Clomid.
ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

So that would be it. Do let me know what changes I must make for my cycle. Also, I have heard about muscle memory and how it allows you to gain a lot of muscle fast. The thing is, I used to work out before and my muscle mass was around 75 KGS (excluding fat) according to a bio-impedance scale. Now, it has dropped to around 65-68 KGS due to a lack of working out, bad diet and so on. How fast can I expect gains with steroids and muscle memory combined? I'll be taking care of everything here; the workouts, diet and sleep.

PS: Thanks for the logical video of how low doses can be helpful. I had gotten sick of people telling me that I should be using testosterone at doses as high as 1000-2000 mg a week. Some suggested 500 mg EOD! The ignorance is deep in the steroid community online ......

Hi Dylan,

I saw your reply on my comment about a steroid cycle that I was about to use. It was for 250 mg of testosterone a week with nothing else.

You told of how I was wrong in using Clomid to prevent estrogen side effect. I was actually planning on using arimidex but it is apparently harsh on the liver and more expensive than Clomid. I was doing some research and it turned out that Clomid was cheaper, blocked the hypothalamus from detecting testosterone in blood stream (so it increases testosterone levels) and binds to estrogen receptors preventing any estrogen side effects. I sort of figured that I was getting more bang for my buck with Clomid.
ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

So that would be it. Do let me know what changes I must make for my cycle. Also, I have heard about muscle memory and how it allows you to gain a lot of muscle fast. The thing is, I used to work out before and my muscle mass was around 75 KGS (excluding fat) according to a bio-impedance scale. Now, it has dropped to around 65-68 KGS due to a lack of working out, bad diet and so on. How fast can I expect gains with steroids and muscle memory combined? I'll be taking care of everything here; the workouts, diet and sleep.

PS: Thanks for the logical video of how low doses can be helpful. I had gotten sick of people telling me that I should be using testosterone at doses as high as 1000-2000 mg a week. Some suggested 500 mg EOD! The ignorance is deep in the steroid community online ......

Where in the hell did you get those kind of recommendations at on test doses? Wtf....

Give us your full stats, goals, and experience and I'll advise you

Where in the hell did you get those kind of recommendations at on test doses? Wtf....

Give us your full stats, goals, and experience and I'll advise you
I'd love to know where someone told a 143lb guy to run 2 grams of test a week. Unreal.

In for stats.

I'd love to know where someone told a 143lb guy to run 2 grams of test a week. Unreal.

In for stats.
i just never get baffled anymore... this is just ridiculous...

bro, i dont know how much clearer i can make it that clomid is NOT and aromatase inhibitor.. its an estrogen blocker... very very significant difference there... you need aromasin on cycle, not clomid and not arimidex here... watch this please... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2ZBtP7dhU&t=376s

Top Bottom