napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid cycle

naarjor

Hi,with due respect sir i used dbol and test on my first cycle i get bloated you know what i mean now i want to gain clean muscle kinda dry physique with low body fat which cycle should i do and PCT and other protections i heard deca,sustanon 250 and winstrol will be a good cycle for that kinda physique i want

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%? Years training? Goals? Keeping bodyfat in control has nothing to do with aas. That is all completely dependent on your nutrition. The way your post sounds leads me to believe you think that aas is the main factor in getting the "kind of physique you want".

Hi,with due respect sir i used dbol and test on my first cycle i get bloated you know what i mean now i want to gain clean muscle kinda dry physique with low body fat which cycle should i do and PCT and other protections i heard deca,sustanon 250 and winstrol will be a good cycle for that kinda physique i want

Give us your stats, goals, and experience if you want us to help you out bro. That's required before any advice is given

Sir my body fat percentage is 15-16% and my weight is around 140lbs and i've previously done oral dbol and testosterone undeconate cycle and my experience with them was terrible i gained weight but with fat and sir my goal is to be lean and muscular physique like jeff seid and even you sir:)

Sir my body fat percentage is 15-16% and my weight is around 140lbs and i've previously done oral dbol and testosterone undeconate cycle and my experience with them was terrible i gained weight but with fat and sir my goal is to be lean and muscular physique like jeff seid and even you sir
Multi-Quote This Message

Full stats... Go to my stickie and scroll to the bottom.

apparently the communication system here has a malfunction...

AGE/HEIGHT/WEIGHT/BODY FAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Top Bottom