napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle at 17

haanosot

Hey Dylan. Im a 17 year old boy, have been lifting for about a year, started serious bodybuilding and strength gaining in August 2016. I`ve gained a lot of mass and strength, but I wanna get bigger. What do you recommend for a first cycle at 17 years old?

1. 400mg of Stop Trolling
and if you aren't trolling to rid yourself of this dumb assed idea. You're too young and if you added good size naturally why do it all wrong before you've established a truly strong base frame and fully developed your body and hormonal system? You're too young and another thing is this AAS aren't cheap and at 17 I doubt you just have the money laying around to do a proper cycle without skimping out on something fucking yourself in the end. When I was your age I had 5 years lifting under my belt. Was going to NPC events and competing at the amateur level. I was 210 pounds at 7% bf for shows. At 5' 9"... you've got 'about a year' and there's no way anyone worth a shit would advise you on running gear, or where to get it that has a conscience. Get your lifting know how up because right now there's so much you need to learn to
Maximize your potential before ever pinning a single compound of AAS. If you proceed... one day you'll regret the fuck outta it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way...

Hey Dylan. Im a 17 year old boy, have been lifting for about a year, started serious bodybuilding and strength gaining in August 2016. I`ve gained a lot of mass and strength, but I wanna get bigger. What do you recommend for a first cycle at 17 years old?

You are 17. You don't need to use anything but weights and utensils in the kitchen right now

You don't seriously believe that's a legitimate post.

No,as Buen said the "boy" part gave it away,but there was another one titled "18 year old steroid cycle" yesterday.Hell,I'm waiting for the 12 year old AAS cycle at this point.

No,as Buen said the "boy" part gave it away,but there was another one titled "18 year old steroid cycle" yesterday.Hell,I'm waiting for the 12 year old AAS cycle at this point.

that would read like this "Hi I'm a 10 year old women (almost 10 and a half!) that hasn't gotten my period yet..I'm thinking about taking 50mg a day of Winstol..How long do you think it will take for my period to start"

Thanks for reply Dylan. I am currently 6 feet 2 inches, and I dont think a stunt in growth would be an issue for me. I am quite developed for 17, with a deep voice, and beard growth, so i feel that i am (or very soon) done with puberty. I also would of course run a good pct (money isnt an object), and if i do everything right, i am not sure what kind of damage i would get now, as opposed to damage i would get in 5 years.

Thanks for reply Dylan. I am currently 6 feet 2 inches, and I dont think a stunt in growth would be an issue for me. I am quite developed for 17, with a deep voice, and beard growth, so i feel that i am (or very soon) done with puberty. I also would of course run a good pct (money isnt an object), and if i do everything right, i am not sure what kind of damage i would get now, as opposed to damage i would get in 5 years.
then go ahead an run it... since you know more than me at 17 years old... im SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of guys your age telling ME what is going to happen.. go for it.. fuck, im sick of it... you go right ahead but DO NOT come back to me when you are fucked up because i am not helping you for acting like this...

You should do what you want... just live with it if and when your sack looks like prunes and you bust powdered nuts looking like baby powder ((Poof!!))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" I dont think a stunt in growth would be an issue for me. I am quite developed for 17"

LISTEN..It's not about your growth or finishing purberty!!!

The human endocrine system doesn't finish fully developing until the mid twenties....by using steroids before that..you interrupt ..mess up and can destroy your ability in the future for natural hormone production
EDUCATE YOURSELF !!! read about the endocrine system and HTPA somewhere other than BB sites

Top Bottom