napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid Advice

TAlooter

Hey Dylan,

I've been through plenty of your videos and other articles in order to help advise myself for using steroids, however I thought it would be best to email you directly so I can get some more personal advice. I'll state it right off the bat, I am only 19 and I well understand how common it is for people to recommend laying off steroid use until at least mid 20s. However at the point I have reached in my fitness career I have decided I will be going through with it no matter what, and I am coming to you to help me decide on the exact cycle quantities and testosterone types that would suit someone like myself best. So, getting to it, I have been working out for almost four years now, and I watch what I eat very strictly, always getting more than enough protein and calories than recommended by nutritionalists and doctors. At one point a few months back I was so frustrated with my plateau at 140lbs that I put myself on a 7000 calorie a day diet for almost three months and still absolutely no weight was gained. I am not lacking in proper exercise and nutrition knowledge, so I have been starting to believe that the "it's juts your body type, you cant gain weight" claim is true. Unfortunately that doesn't work for me, my greatest goal I've ever had is to gain muscle mass and steroid use is my last resort on that working out for me. I want to be careful, though. I respect the dangers involved and understand how too much of the right or wrong steroid can be very harmful for anyone despite their age. I want to use steroids in the safest possible way and I have no need to rush into it face first with anything strong. I'm assuming that even a mild steroid that has a record of keeping gains will be enough for me to see gradual, controlled results. I will be using injectables and haven't even considered an oral kickstart because I want to minimize health risks and have no problem with the effects coming in weeks late. So basically, my question for you is: with my body type and age, what are some steroid cycle plans that you would be able to recommend? Please note that I will be going through with this no matter what, I am coming to you because you seem very knowledgeable and trustworthy for what I would like to know. I am 6'1, 140lbs, and male. Thus far by going to the gym I have gained 12 pounds in the first year and 0 since then. I have noticed an increase in strength, my bench went from 95lbs 1 rep max to 140lbs, however I have been unable to notice any more strength gains for almost a year. I have no problem gaining some fat but my goal (and probably the only thing my body would allow anyway) is to keep my very low body fat percentage and gain a lean shredded look. The prices aren't too much of a concern, I don't have a ton of money but if necessary I can make expensive cycles work out.

This isn't what you want to hear but you need to wait about 6 years. The "I'm going to do it anyway" thing doesn't really work here. No one is going to advise you with any sort of protocol, that's just reckless. Something isn't right here if your bench hasn't increased over 140lbs over years of training. Post up your eating habits/diet as well as your training routine....

you lost me after your first sentence of i am doing it not matter what... im the wrong guy to come to with that shit... good luck...

I put myself on a 7000 calorie a day diet for almost three months and still absolutely no weight was gained.

Wait...you're 19 years old, 140 lbs and you ate 7000 calories per day for 3 months, but didn't gain an ounce? When I was 19 all I had to do is look at food to gain weight. I'm calling bullshit bro

Wait...you're 19 years old, 140 lbs and you ate 7000 calories per day for 3 months, but didn't gain an ounce? When I was 19 all I had to do is look at food to gain weight. I'm calling bullshit bro

I call double bullshit!!

OP, you haven't learned how to train correctly thats all. It's not the fucking end of the world like you think it is. Go and buy Alphadestiny's Naturally Enhanced course not steroids.

If you do proceed with aas I will tell you right now that due to your lack of knowledge you will lose all your gains afterwards. You'll still get the sides though.

Bro please listen to what everybody is telling you. You're fucking 19 years old.!! Your testosterone is already high ... you need to learn to eat and train

I've heard your same song and dance a thousand times. You underage guys like to make up bullshit numbers on what you eat when you don't track anything, so don't tell me you ate 7000 calories and didn't gain. I wasn't born yesterday. You're trying to justify your use of steroids with these excuses, and it's just not going to fly here man. Good luck

I've heard your same song and dance a thousand times. You underage guys like to make up bullshit numbers on what you eat when you don't track anything, so don't tell me you ate 7000 calories and didn't gain. I wasn't born yesterday. You're trying to justify your use of steroids with these excuses, and it's just not going to fly here man. Good luck

Preach! I smell some bullshit. "I eat so much" while they track nothing and when they do start tracking calories their caloric intake ends up looking like a runway model diet. Working out for four years and still benching 140 sounds like bs as well. He's probably been training for 6 months and now wants an easy shortcut lol

All that time you wasted typing all of that, you could have spent eating or in the gym. You already knew the answer.

lol....19yrs old...and you are taking about "this point in your fitness career"
Bahahaha

I call double bullshit!!

OP, you haven't learned how to train correctly thats all. It's not the fucking end of the world like you think it is. Go and buy Alphadestiny's Naturally Enhanced course not steroids.

If you do proceed with aas I will tell you right now that due to your lack of knowledge you will lose all your gains afterwards. You'll still get the sides though.
i call EVEN MORE bull shit... 7000 calories... thats like 15 big macs dude... get the fuck out of here...

Top Bottom