napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A step by step guide on how to run a test only cycle: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I proivde a step by step guide on how to run a testosterone only cycle... The title says it all... Learn everything you need to know on how to properly run this cycle... You do not want to miss this video!

A step by step guide on how to run a test only cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFPARoEHhvI

Been m.i.a. for a second due to work but I wanted to chime in to help support my fellow peers at iSarms.

A test only cycle is the starting point for all first time AAS users.

There is no compromising this point - if you never introduced exogenous steroids to your body you must be serious about listening to your body and understanding how you respond.

When many make the jump to start supplementing with AAS - most people often see these outlandish and overkill cycles and think that by throwing the kitchen sink at themselves - they can circumvent the process of actually building on your base.

Rome was never built in a day so the same concept applies to your body. Patience, research, and seeking good guidance from knowledgeable users that want to keep your health in mind is the only way to go about it.

What better way than to stick around and learn all you can from the good brothers @ iSarms.

man l want ask about HCG ??? about use it the last 4 week on cycle after this start pct ??

how about my test inject

if l take every week 250mg for 8 weeks and l start last 4 weeks with test and HCG ?? that misunderstanding ????????????????????????

no problems if l take it with the last 4 weeks with my last 4 shoot of test ?????????????????

Lol... I can't wait for this response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom