napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stenabolic or Cadarine for hockey/staying fit

zgoalscorer

45 year old here. Had thyroid cancer in 2004 and currently on synthroid meds due to half throid being left. I been lifting for 25+ years on and off. Got back serious in 2015. Started at 223lbs and now at 193lbs.
I would like to build a tad bit more muscle like tighten up what i have and lose some more fat but mainly that stubborn lower belly fat. last year i got down to 180 but that lower belly fat was still there and i looked worse then i did at 190 so i gained back the weight. I also play hockey a couple times a week. So heres my question. Im thinking stenabolic or cardarine which one for me would be the best to fit my lifestyle? It seems that stenabolic would be what i would go with but i'm afraid about the not being able to sleep thing i have read. Does cardarine have the same possible side effect? Will either affect thyroid at all as this can be a factor? I want something with low risk and just help this old man out as a jump start. The gym is getting boring at times as i see no body change. My diet is very good not perfect. I was thinking to take stenabolic only before i work out but will that help any? Maybe that work out it will help but thats it i'm thinking.
Need so thoughts, knowledge and opinions here. i seen Dylan Gemelli’s you tube videos which i thought were very good...... I thank you all helping this old man in advance.

you want to go with cardarine and s4... neither cardarine nor stenabolic will add any muscle whatsoever and you indicated you wanted to gain a bit more muscle and lose fat... nothing is better at helping with fat loss than gw.. you can get everything you need at esarms.com...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan thank you! S4 im afraid of as those vision side effects. I drive alot at night which dont help. Whats your thoughts of ostarine? Also do you know if any of these affect thyroid levels? Thanks

It seems if we are talking the safest as far as doing harm to your body and side effects that cardarine and stenabolic are the ones. I know stebabolic wont effect thyroid levels but wonder if cardarine would. The cancer study I know about but 100x of alot of things can for sure cause all sorts of bad things specially in a 3lb rat.

It seems if we are talking the safest as far as doing harm to your body and side effects that cardarine and stenabolic are the ones. I know stebabolic wont effect thyroid levels but wonder if cardarine would. The cancer study I know about but 100x of alot of things can for sure cause all sorts of bad things specially in a 3lb rat.

No cardarine will not effect your thyroid

As Dylan, administrator mentioned Cardarine and S4 is a good combo. You can try it out and let us know how it works for you, for me it worked like a charm.

Top Bottom