napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stay away from melanotan-2?

Astroid

I'm a very pale person who is constantly using dim lighting or filters on my pictures to look darker so my gains show more. I have a very difficult time tanning and have slent 100s of dollars trying to get a tan in tanning booths. Needless to say I quit that because it's a waste of money and dangerous to be using booths.

See a lot of people using melanotan-2 to get ran easily. with how cheap it is and how easy it is to just inject yourself every day for a weeks in order to have a tan that lasts months sounds too good.

What kind of side effects are there and can this product be bad for me in the long run?

no problem brother.. yes, thats definitely one of the main sides.. i got it worse than some but its definitely something to be aware of

no problem brother.. yes, thats definitely one of the main sides.. i got it worse than some but its definitely something to be aware of

Well it's skin tone not muscle growth. Having a side effect for something that's just cosemetic seems like a horrible trade off

something is wrong with the site... my tech guys are up in a few hours and will have it fixed, im sure...

yes brother, for something cosmetic only, i couldnt justify it personally but everyone is different

I was worried about the nausea before the first time I pinned m2. For me, it hit like a wave where I was overcome with nausea for 2 maybe 3 seconds, forcing me to sit down, and it was over as soon as it onset. After the 3rd or 4th pin it ceased happening all together. I really feel like in addition to the tan, it improved the quality of my skin overall. It would also give me a mean boner.

I was worried about the nausea before the first time I pinned m2. For me, it hit like a wave where I was overcome with nausea for 2 maybe 3 seconds, forcing me to sit down, and it was over as soon as it onset. After the 3rd or 4th pin it ceased happening all together. I really feel like in addition to the tan, it improved the quality of my skin overall. It would also give me a mean boner.
this is true when it comes to the libido increase.. that was my favorite part... if you watch my video, you can hear me explain about how dark it made me to the point it was ridiculous! i was living in maui, so you can attribute it to that but man, it was embarrassing how dark i got.. loll

Top Bottom