napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting up AAS

machinebuild1

Hey Dylan!

Love the content you put out! It's extremely informative. I do however have a personal question I'd like your perspective on. I'm 28 years old, 190 lbs at 6'3", 12% BF, and have been bodybuilding for 1-1/2yrs. I hit the ground running with a coach when I first started and have had a history of excellent adherence. I.E. hitting my daily macro goals, getting sleep, hitting every scheduled work out. I finished my recomp and am "lean bulking" still. So, I want to start using test starting with 400mg/week. I intend to blast and cruise and I also intend not to stack until results start to wane using the baseline of test. The reason I'm starting so soon is that due to my age I don't have a ton of good competing years left and its also my personal goal to be lean and large. Everyone is saying via the Internet that one should wait until their natural gains stop. Will I see better results by waiting to start? I'm not looking to get massive tomorrow but over the next 3-4 years. For these reasons I don't see a reason to wait other than possibly not reaching my potential because I started too soon. My coach is experienced in training/feeding himself and a small amount of clients on gear but IMO doesn't have a ton of experience with older guys that don't wish to remain natural. Thanks for any advice you can give!

Unfortunately there's a lot of misinformation on the internet on anyting, especially juice.

A few points here;

A) one and a half years of training is nowhere near the amount of time you need to put in before you consider running test.

B) there's no reason you should blast and cruise at age 28.

C) please explain why you think at 28 years old you don't have a lot of good years left.

Unfortunately there's a lot of misinformation on the internet on anyting, especially juice.

A few points here;

A) one and a half years of training is nowhere near the amount of time you need to put in before you consider running test.

B) there's no reason you should blast and cruise at age 28.

C) please explain why you think at 28 years old you don't have a lot of good years left.
Totally agree. 1.5 years is nothing. I only started touching SARMS this year and havent even contemplated AAS. Im 40 and my natural test levels sit close to 920. Currently in my best shape to date so at 28 you got years ahead of you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh for fucks sake. Come on bro. 28 years old and not much time left to compete? Lmfao!!! My first competition was at 38. I didn't cycle anything until 35

You have barely scratched the surface on training

You have not built a proper natural base or foundation

You haven't paid your dues and put the time in

You want to blast and cruise at 28 for no logical reason whatsoever. That is reckless, careless, abusive and will do absolutely nothing for you

You are not someone I recommend steroid use to....at all. You are quite a ways off from being even close to ready

Totally agree. 1.5 years is nothing. I only started touching SARMS this year and havent even contemplated AAS. Im 40 and my natural test levels sit close to 920. Currently in my best shape to date so at 28 you got years ahead of you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

920 at 40?! What a cheater... :p

On a serious note...1.5 years into lifting and you think the walls are closing in? Not to beat a dead horse here but you have tons of potential left before AAS man. Maybe sarms would be a good spot to start if you are dead set on PED's. AAS would be a mistake though. Blasting and cruising makes 0 sense. Talking about blasting and cruising when you've never done a cycle to begin with, before proves you have a lot to learn before making the leap to AAS. I was 30 and had been lifting for 15 years before I tried a very small dose of test. Build a really solid foundation so that if/when you do take an AAS you can start slow and make great gains for a long time. Do not aim to blast and cruise, that should be an absolute LAST resort for anyone. With your stats you should be able to put on an easy 20 pounds in a couple years and fill your frame out a bit. At 6'3" you should be aiming to be a solid 210 minimum before any AAS talk, imo.

Don't take this criticism to harshly either. This forum is here to help protect people from making bad decisions and guide them to hopefully make better ones. Listen, learn and ask questions. But before you ask, you should do lots of research. Preferably on this forum!

Hey Dylan!

Love the content you put out! It's extremely informative. I do however have a personal question I'd like your perspective on. I'm 28 years old, 190 lbs at 6'3", 12% BF, and have been bodybuilding for 1-1/2yrs. I hit the ground running with a coach when I first started and have had a history of excellent adherence. I.E. hitting my daily macro goals, getting sleep, hitting every scheduled work out. I finished my recomp and am "lean bulking" still. So, I want to start using test starting with 400mg/week. I intend to blast and cruise and I also intend not to stack until results start to wane using the baseline of test. The reason I'm starting so soon is that due to my age I don't have a ton of good competing years left and its also my personal goal to be lean and large. Everyone is saying via the Internet that one should wait until their natural gains stop. Will I see better results by waiting to start? I'm not looking to get massive tomorrow but over the next 3-4 years. For these reasons I don't see a reason to wait other than possibly not reaching my potential because I started too soon. My coach is experienced in training/feeding himself and a small amount of clients on gear but IMO doesn't have a ton of experience with older guys that don't wish to remain natural. Thanks for any advice you can give!
of course you see better gains if you wait to reach your natural potential... there's a reason you keep hearing that... you dont just blast and cruise for no reason... thats ridiculously stupid... you have only been training 1.5 years... you need MANY years of training to even consider steroid use, not to mention only weighing 190 at 6'3" which is way too undersized for steroid use at your height... i weight 190 at 6'1 and get ripped for being too small so at 6'3, come on man... there's so much wrong with your way of thinking here

Top Bottom