napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting trt and sarm at the same time?

Modifiedamerican

More then likely I will be starting trt in the next few weeks. About 7 months ago I had to stop going to the gym due to all my symptoms. But I had gained quite a bit of muscle. I have since lost 85% of my muscle and lost close to 50lbs. It has really made me upset that al my hard work has been lost. My question is, if would it be better to get my trt dialed in first, or could I add in lgd-4033 along with starting my trt? I was assume it would be better to get my trt protocol dialed in first but still wanted to ask as I would like to gain my weight and size back as optimally as possible. Thanks Guys.

Yea I did. Currently am waiting for my consult with defy medical. They noticed I had quite low igf1 also. My total t is 485ng/dl, free t 82pg/ml with a range of 47-244. Lh is 2.1 with a range of 1.7-8.7, fsh is 0.8 with a range of 1.5-12.4 my shbg is 46 with a range of 10-57, my igf1 was 97 with a range of 88-537

hate to burst your.bubble...485 is not low...there are so many options short of trt to.raise your natural testosterone

and you can EASILY raise your free test

low test is not the cause of you losing your muscle

low IGF-1 doesnt correlate with your test.level.....IGF-1 and testosterone are 2 seperate issues
also
IGF-1 testing methods are.subject to.wide.margins...time.of.testing etc

If you are have symptoms of low test....you need to rule out the many other possible causes before jumping blindly into TRT with a totally normal test level of 485
preserve your natural test production at all costs....
TRT is a treatment of last resort...used when everything else has failed

Last edited:
hate to burst your.bubble...485 is not low...there are so many options short of trt to.raise your natural testosterone

and you can EASILY raise your free test

low test is not the cause of you losing your muscle

low IGF-1 doesnt correlate with your test.level.....IGF-1 and testosterone are 2 seperate issues
also
IGF-1 testing methods are.subject to.wide.margins...time.of.testing etc

If you are have symptoms of low test....you need to rule out the many other possible causes before jumping blindly into TRT with a totally normal test level of 485
preserve your natural test production at all costs....
TRT is a treatment of last resort...used when everything else has failed
i would read this advice SEVERAL times over!

I have already been diagnosed twice with low t. Also 485 is my total t not free t which is what is most import.ive already been told I have secondary hypogonadism by 2 different doctors. When I was 21 my total t came back at 381. Tell me how 381-485 with a range up to 1197 and being 29 year old is not low? And having all these symptoms are normal?!
No appetite
Muscle weakness
Exhausted
Always tired
Cold, and hot sweats
No sex drive
No errections
Loss of sensitivity in errection
Hard to ejaculate
Weakness
Insomnia
Hard to recover after getting sick
Feeling of heart beat
Feeling of to much adrenaline
Nervousness
Uneasy feeling
Irritable
Forgetfulness
Foggy Brain
Weight loss

Last edited:
Thats a very normal total testosterone level. I see no issues whatsoever, but that's on you if your doctor is actually willing to put you on trt with those numbers and you want to go through it.

so tell us how if you have secondary hypogonadism....your testosterone is 100 ng/dL HIGHER NOW than when you wers 21 ????
That in and of itself precludes hypogonadism...you would be getting worse...not better
It also shows something else is going on...over weight..poor diet...stress...anxiety....something
as simple as low iron or zinc
I'd bet a million dollars you have not explored these

By definition...To be diagnosed hypogonadal...you need to be symptomatic AND have testosterone BElow the reference range
All of your symptoms can be attributed to causes other than low test
But you haven't spent the time to investigate them

You dont have a clue about testosterone reference range...550ng/dL is the median average for all healthy men
Only 1% have a natural test production of 1100....only 5% have 900 or above

Reference range refers to the actual test level of normal health men....so 1 man may be healthy his whole life (puberty to age 50) with 300 ng/dL....another man may naturally be 700

YOU ARE NOT LOW...YOU ARE WITHIN THE NORMAL NATURAL HEALTHY RANGE

I've done a lot of research on this subject. So your telling me at 29 years old and lh level of 2.1 is normal and my free t level of 82 with a low range of being 47 and as high of 244 or 250-1197 is optimal for my age then I'm sadly mistaken about this forum.

If you knew anything about lh and fsh you would know why I have secondary hypogonadism. The reason why my t levels are slightly higher was due to diet change and working out until I couldn't work out any more due to all my symptoms. You are focused on my total t which doesn't mean shit. It's the free t that does all the work.

Your fsh is low, everything else is in "range". I would look to get things in check other than by trt at the moment, your young, starting trt now your looking at jabbing yourself with a needle at least 3,120 times if you have a good life span

I'm ok with that if it gives me a quality of life that I've never had. I had a vesectmy so I'm not having kids. I also haven't been able to get errections on a normal basis since age.

are you over weight...high stress...anxiety...
have checked your zinc and iron levels...dht..progesterone???

what was your estradiol level...you may be converting test to estrogen contributing to lower free test

YOUR SHBG IS HIGH!!! THIS REDUCES FREE TEST SIGNIFICANTLY !

100mg Proviron daily will reduce your SHBG and raise your free test...
did you know that...have you tried that?
there are some many things to try before TRT

Also...just raising you total serum testosterone level won't necessarily raise your free testosterone...did you know that?

If you truely understood TRT...you would explore all other treatment options before jumping on TRT at age 29

Sound to me you are looking for an easy solution to your problems and think TRT is the answer...the sad part is TRT probably wont provide what it is you truely need

Last edited:
Can some give me a website that I can use to get a URL for 3rd party hosting so I can post all my blood work? Photonucket doesnt work any more.

I would assume with the way this forum is you guys would want to be optimal is all aspects. I'm FAR from being optimal
yes...and you think injecting exogenous testosterone will make you optimal
you are sorely mistaken

I think in your ignorance... you want what you want...despite evidence that points in another direction

good luck to you

Well when I've had low lh since age 21-22 what and all the symptoms I described, why would you not think it's a low t problem? Which my lh and fsh obviously points to secondary hypogonadism?

Top Bottom