napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting TRT Questions...

RoboGainz

Hey guys, to keep it short I have been cycling for around 9 years now and have attempted to PCT after each and every cycle. I have ran milder cycles of just Test and harsher ones including tren. My bloodwork after each cycle has come back positive and i feel like i have bounced back after almost every cycle, now i am a strong believer since doing a few tren cycles that i am just not coming back the same. I am completely off everything as of now. I guess the use of anabolics is truly starting to get me at this time. Talking to a couple of family members currently on trt, i have made the decision to take the dive and go into trt as well. I have been getting all negative sides these past couple months and have not had blood work since before my last tren cycle which ended in may this year. Horrible bloating, no sex drive, loss of vascularity, loss of strength, moodiness, lethargy, weight gain, basically all the sides of low T and high E. I am headed in to get a full blood panel done this friday to see where im at. Now for those on Trt i have a few questions....

1. How is fertility on trt? I have read of guys using hcg on and off to start producing.
2. Will doc's care of i continue to cycle on and off while being on trt?
3. Are they going to be questioning why a younger guy (28) is looking to get on so early?
4. Is there any proper way to approach this, certain things to be said, things to refrain from saying?
5. Any input or anything additional i should know of before making this jump?

+The clinic i am set up with is at a urgent care
+They allow take home shots
+Insurance will not cover it all, but it will knock my cost down a good amount rather than self prescribing it through a UGL.
+Have completed 4-6 weeks of PCT after each and every cycle with time off.

Stats:
Weight: 210 pounds
Height: 5'10
Bodyfat: Hard to say, without all the bloating i would say 13-14% max
Compound History: Prohormones, dmz, msten, epistane, test, EQ, Tren, Masteron, Anavar, Winstrol ect...

Thank you for any/all input.

I am 28 and am on TRT I don’t plan on staying on TRT just yet I wanted the prescription for anabar and test to keep me legal I still inject an additional 250mgs on top of what my doctor gives me. I went through a Med spa and my insurance covers most of it I pay 25 a week for my shot of cyp. I was honest won’t he guy I said hey I’m gonna do this either way I’d rather do it the right way under your supervision and he was like ok let’s shoot you up today lol. At the end of the day everyone wants to make money the Doc won’t think twice about how old you are or why your even using it.

Fertility is definiteky affected while on TRT, but everyone is different. Some will have no issues getting a girl pregnant while some can't no matter what they do.

A doctor will definitely care if you cycle. They generally will do bloodwork every 6 months....sometimes more to evaluate your levels and any cycling you do will be known by them right away.

Thanks so far for the input guys, i will just be upfront with him and talk to him about it all. It would cost be roughly $245 per year if i self prescribe it which includes Test @125mg, 12.5mg per week and the "extras". Sometimes its just nice to have a doc to do it all for you. Ill see what my bloods look like after friday and see he recommends as an approach.

Ya man just be up front like I was and it is kinda nice having a Hot nurse give me one of my two shots every week I don’t mind dropping my pants for that haha

fertility is absolutely going to be effected negatively on trt... its not impossible but its A LOT more difficult to get a woman pregnant... your sperm count will be drastically lowered

fertility is absolutely going to be effected negatively on trt... its not impossible but its A LOT more difficult to get a woman pregnant... your sperm count will be drastically lowered

Thanks Dylan, is hcg beneficial to take with the trt for when im "ready" or is there any certain protocol to help when the time comes?

Thanks Dylan, is hcg beneficial to take with the trt for when im "ready" or is there any certain protocol to help when the time comes?

Hcg alone will not help fertility man... just ask about the protocol if the time comes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom