napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting trenbolone

cheenert

For a beginner what would you suggest instead of trenbolone I'm 220 trying everything to tone and build but no luck I then came across trenbolone but I watched you vids and you don't suggest to start tren as a beginner

for a beginner, try education first.

first cycle is always test, period.

But need all the stats first, age, weight, years training, bodyfat, etc.

I am 29
220lbs
2 yrs training
Bmi 20%
Never tried any outside supplements aside from protein and creatine

Your body fat % is a bit too high bro... if I were you, I would consider SARMS... leave steroids for when you're in proper condition

your body fat is WAY too high for steroid use bro... 2 years training is also not even close to what you need for steroid use.. thats basically scratching the surface.... you have a lot of work to do not only with your diet and training but also with your knowledge which is completely fine, thats why you are here but that must be pointed out so you can learn...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

You can't use any type of steroid at all in that condition bro....especially Tren. Look into sarms but steroids are out of the question

Holes in your diet game bro.... Post exactly what you eat in a day.

I do not truly know what my BMI is but all I do go off of is a scale from the military height weight equals BMI

I do not truly know what my BMI is but all I do go off of is a scale from the military height weight equals BMI
BMI is body mass index which is bull shit. Body fat is different. People in good shape are considered obese lol. I at 160 and 5 foot 8 am considered over weight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am 5'10, 175lbs and 10% and my bmi says i am fat and overweight. My doctors records indicate i am overweight, which caused an issue with my insurance company. They denied some blood work because my primary diagnosis was listed as obese. I have a 6 pack lol....doc acknowledged how useless and outdated it is.

How tall are you? 1800 calories for 6 months is very low for someone that weighs 220. Can you post a pic?

IMO sarms would be a good starting place since you have never cycled before. What is your goal?

Diet

I am 5'10, 175lbs and 10% and my bmi says i am fat and overweight. My doctors records indicate i am overweight, which caused an issue with my insurance company. They denied some blood work because my primary diagnosis was listed as obese. I have a 6 pack lol....doc acknowledged how useless and outdated it is.

How tall are you? 1800 calories for 6 months is very low for someone that weighs 220. Can you post a pic?

IMO sarms would be a good starting place since you have never cycled before. What is your goal?

I'll post a pic when I can get one I'm at work but my goals are 190lbs. Lean vascular better health all around. I would like to look at my self and think shit I look good strength isn't my issue I have it for days but I want to tone and build mass

BMI is body mass index which is bull shit. Body fat is different. People in good shape are considered obese lol. I at 160 and 5 foot 8 am considered over weight

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
True story. Every year when I get my health screening for insurance I get my papers back saying I'm bordeline obese....ummm ok.

195 and 8% bodyfat at 5'9" is obese?

BMI was made for average people (nonlifters) and not those with above average muscle mass

I'll post a pic when I can get one I'm at work but my goals are 190lbs. Lean vascular better health all around. I would like to look at my self and think shit I look good strength isn't my issue I have it for days but I want to tone and build mass

Pic would be great to help us access where you are. 220lbs at 5'8" and 6'2" are 2 different stories, you still have yet to provide us your height. If you have been eating at 1800 calories for 6 months then I suspect you need a diet break of some sort. If you are no longer losing weight then your metabolism has slowed and adapted to the energy you are feeding it. IMO, reducing calories further is not an option. You may need to reverse diet back up (SLOWLY) by adding in calories ever so slightly to your diet. Sometimes you got to take a step back in order to take 2 steps forward. But, before we get ahead of ourselves, a pic would resolve all speculation.

Top Bottom