napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting to SARMs Cutting Cycle Need some help&advice

axgzl01

Hello everyone, I am planning to start a cutting cycle in about 2 weeks. I still have questions that's the reason why I take time to start. I am 23 Years old male, weight 233 lbs, BF around 19-20% and 6". I want to drop down BF as much as I could with dieting and cardio+weight lifting. So,

1) What is the best combination for cutting? Triple Stack vs. Osta+GW? I heard that Osta+GW would be a cutting cycle as well. Dropping S4 sounds good because of possible sides. What do you all think about these stacks and dosages? 8 weeks vs 12 weeks?
2) For HCgenerate, should I run it with the cycle or PCT? What else would provide me a good PCT?

3) Does preworkouts(caffeine) have any bad affects during the cycle? Alcohol consuming during the cycle?

4) And discount coupons that I could use before purchasing my stack? I may do a log when I start my cycle.

These are the questions I have right now. I will add more if I have anymore :)

Thank you all!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am planning to start a cutting cycle in about 2 weeks. I still have questions that's the reason why I take time to start. I am 23 Years old male, weight 233 lbs, BF around 19-20% and 6". I want to drop down BF as much as I could with dieting and cardio+weight lifting. So,

1) What is the best combination for cutting? Triple Stack vs. Osta+GW? I heard that Osta+GW would be a cutting cycle as well. Dropping S4 sounds good because of possible sides. What do you all think about these stacks and dosages? 8 weeks vs 12 weeks?
2) For HCgenerate, should I run it with the cycle or PCT? What else would provide me a good PCT?

3) Does preworkouts(caffeine) have any bad affects during the cycle? Alcohol consuming during the cycle?

4) And discount coupons that I could use before purchasing my stack? I may do a log when I start my cycle.

Thank you all!

bro, i already answered this EXACT question to you in your pm's so i dont understand why your posting and sending me the same question...

1. triple stack is the best option for sure... you dont want to cut out s4... You need to run the cycle 12 weeks as 8 weeks is stopping before you done.. its like 3/4 of a cycle...

2. YOU DO NOT NEED HCGENERATE WHATSOEVER, ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

3. You are fine to use any preworkout as SARMS do not have any stimulants whatsoever... You shouldnt be using alcohol whatsoever and if you are, then you need to check your priorities on health and gains... you can have an occasional drink but if your a drinker then you need to reassess and decide if your health is important to you or not

4. all discounts for sarmx are already on the website

heres the stack you should run

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you all!

As stated, forget about hcgenerate. It's a complete waste of money.

For your stack you want the triple stack, but I would even expand on it further and add SR9009 to it since you want to cut. Here is how the layout would look from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

bro, i already answered this EXACT question to you in your pm's so i dont understand why your posting and sending me the same question...

1. triple stack is the best option for sure... you dont want to cut out s4... You need to run the cycle 12 weeks as 8 weeks is stopping before you done.. its like 3/4 of a cycle...

2. YOU DO NOT NEED HCGENERATE WHATSOEVER, ITS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

3. You are fine to use any preworkout as SARMS do not have any stimulants whatsoever... You shouldnt be using alcohol whatsoever and if you are, then you need to check your priorities on health and gains... you can have an occasional drink but if your a drinker then you need to reassess and decide if your health is important to you or not

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I didn't see the old post before I started this and I copy+paste it over there as well:) Thanks for the answer!

no problem... this is the stack you want to run... let me know if you need any other help bro

Thanks again! I will figure out how should I start the cycle etc before ordering. I am planning to start dosing S4 slowly up to 50mg/ed and 12 weeks will be a long way to go :)
If I have a vision side, should I decrease my dosing to around 40mg/ed or S4 cycle? like 5 days on 2 days off or 6 days on 1 day off?

9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan-What is daa in 9-12 weeks of the cycle?
Thanks!

Top Bottom