esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting sarms

Starting sarms

Hello,

I have been looking into sarms and would like to ask you guys’ opinion on whether I should take them, so I’ve tried training for 1 year and then off and 6 months again and made sure I was eating 3000-4000 calories and tracking macros I got from 24-25% bf to 14-17% the problem here is during any training and weight loss I didn’t experience any of these so called ‘noob gains’ and put on roughly 3-4lb muscle in total so as you can tell I’m very disappointed. Also I’m 21 so presumed noob gains and tester one production would help evidently not. So what sarms single or stack would you lot recommend, oh and I still eat healthy that’s never gonna change.

you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    GW-501516 20 mg day

Thank you and this is alright being 21? I honestly really do want to try sarms

Quote Originally Posted by James21b1 View Post
    Thank you and this is alright being 21? I honestly really do want to try sarms
    If it wasnt i wouldnt recommend it

Ok thank you very much just two more questions, is the mini pct 13-16 stopping everything then taking the bottom three you listed for week 13-16 and also on esarms they are in ML so how would i take it for the MG dose? thank you in advance also how much of the gains will i keep after the cycle with constant calorie counting and gym going

aside from being a psychic, which im not and noone on the forum that i know of is, noone can tell you what you will keep...

heres a video you need to watch about dosing liquid sarms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82C4vhVebyU&t=7s

ok thank you very much and I just found that videoand watching it now thanks for all the help man

No problem

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you can get everything at esarms.com

here is the layout

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
    Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
    GW-501516 20 mg day
    I thought if you took M1 Mk during your whole cycle you don't need a Mini PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke-BE View Post
    I thought if you took M1 Mk during your whole cycle you don't need a Mini PCT.
    Many still prefer to run one so the option is now there