napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting to research about steroid usage

Bigstraws1328

So i havestarted to do some research on steroids, and i have kind figured out what I want to do. So I know test is usually highly recommended for sure. And I would love to try deca. Well I ordered some dbol to try out for a 5 week cycle but here is my biggest concern, how do I know if it's legit other then clearly taking it and seeing if I get any gains. My biggest concern is the source I got it from an it was recommended to me by a guy at the gym and he recommended me to napsgear. Well he's I big dude and is just solid but I'm reading more and more reviews on naps and I'm starting to think I just wasted my money. So I guess what I'm looking for is should I continue to use naps or should I look somewhere else.

To give some background on me I'm 24 and I'm 6'4 and weigh in at 324lbs. I'm looking to trim down but put on some more size is there any cycles you guys would recommend me for someone of my size.

Bro.... you are too young and I'm pretty sure your BF % is way too high to even consider steroid use ... and why dbol?! That's the worst possible steroid if you want to trim down... and I imagine your "guy at the gym" didn't say anything about using an AI to control estrogen...

Trust me bro, don't take that dbol. Don't take anything for now. Why don't you give us your full stats? We can definitely help you with a SARMS stack

I appreciate the advice I really do man this is definitely what I'm talking about thanks for coming to me. What all can I give you to help you help me out.

Is this your first cycle? Do you know your body fat % ? Have you ever tried sarms?

Well bro, if I were you I would definitely consider SARMS and keep the dbol for later on ... as I said before, i would wait another 1-2 years before using AAS.. and you definitely need to have your bf around 12-14% if not you risk having problems with estrogen, blood pressure etc..

A great alternative for now would be sarms. You can read about them here:

https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

This would be a great cutting stack:

Weeks 1-12
GW 20mg per day
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses

PCT weeks 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

sarmsx.com has the best quality sarms and I definitely recommend them

You're welcome bro! You gained huge respect because it's not common on here to find people who actually listen to our advice...

Trust me, you can get huge benefits from that sarms cycle I posted in my previous post

If you have any more questions, me and the others and here to help you and support you all the way

That's why I'm here to take advice from those who have the true knowledge and not some guy who I talk to one at the gym. Gian your a live saver my man. I'll be making sure to come to you if I need any more advice.

You must focus on cutting your bf right down first. By taking the advice here you are avoiding some horrible consequences.

You def it's.y need to get into better shape before using steroids,mind you are also still too young. Sarms would be a great alternative for you, and they are excellent for fat loss while making lean mass and strength gains. The triple stack would be perfect for you

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Ok what your guys take on using test at my point in life am I to big for that right now and I keep hearing young when is the right age. Not arguing with anyone here just trying to get some info and you all have been great.

The longer you leave it the better really, 25 would be the absolute minimum but depending on the individual could still be too soon. Imo close to 30 is about the earliest you should use aas.

Ok what your guys take on using test at my point in life am I to big for that right now and I keep hearing young when is the right age. Not arguing with anyone here just trying to get some info and you all have been great.
brother, steroids should not even be in your vocabulary right now... you need to focus on what you need to do RIGHT NOW and stop worrying about things that are not on your map in the near future, because test and steroids are simply not.. they can be down the road, absolutely! however, you need to put in the work now, do things the RIGHT WAY and wait until you are completely ready based not only on age but conditioning as well...

Top Bottom