napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a rad140 cycle

Rad0140

Hello everyone,

Recently I have been reading through this forum alot because I made a decision that I will be taking Rad140 in a 2 weeks times , just gotta finish some travelling work. I have only registered on the forum 2 days ago really and you can tell from my name the purpose lol. I will be logging the full process on this post once I start.

For some background information, I have been kick boxing for 4 years and I was taking it to a professional level, some life events happened that got me really busy for a year and I can't explain how bad my fitness and endurance went in this period. I was 81kgs now iam 72kgs, which should explain enough. I was 11% bodyfat now I am 14. I used to do 80 pushups a set, now I can do only 32. I am 21 of age now and 183 cm. I used to bench press 60kgs for 12reps a set (Which I know is not that much if you are comparing to a bodybuilder) but it is much to what I could do now which is only 30 (I lost half of my strength). I don't need to speak about my leg strength because I lost alot of it as well (speaking of endurance more than size here).

I got really demotivated after these changes happened to me but recently I read about Rad140 and how it could boost your gains in everything, I know about the mild suppression which I am okay with knowing that it could get back to normal quickly after a good pct.

The thing I wanted to ask is, after using rad to get where I want and using a good mini-pct, will I loose the gains? because I am willing to do only one cycle for a lifetime. Also I would like to say that I am way below the genetic limit of my muscles and I am not aiming to get even that close to there , if that helps answering the question.

One other question is, because I read alot of posts saying that they got the wrong chemicals, I want to make sure I get the right ones. I have a popular nutrition store near my house and the guy recommended buying Rad140, 8 weeks worth, 20mg a pill. The Rad140 he is selling is from the warrior project nutrition https://twpnutrition.com/product/rad-140/ and I am not sure how legit is that; he obviously say he tried it and that it is legit , but I wanted to hear your opinion. Also he recommended just 1 pct which is also from the same company and here is the link to it if I was to buy it online https://twpnutrition.com/product/aftermath-pctnatural-test-booster/ . I searched it, it is a strong test booster. He didn't recommend the GW or clomid as I have read here. I would really appreciate help on this before I start my cycle.

I also never took any sort of performance enhancer before in my life and when I do this, it will be a solo rad140 (If you advice combining I might consider it, I just want to minimize the suppression; if you think combining won't increase suppression significantly please let me know)

Also how much would it usually take for test to come back to normal after stopping rad140 and starting a pct. I have read some say 3 weeks, just want to gather more information to understand what range are we speaking.

I will also most likely be doing blood tests before the cycle,during and after.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
You will keep almost all of your gains. I did at least. I only lost a miniscule amount of strength.

If you can, it is optimal to run the cycle for 12 weeks, though you can still get pretty amazing results from 8 weeks.

Definitely run clomid and gw-501516 In your pct. Running a test booster can help too.

Adding gw-501516 to the actual rad cycle will not increase supression. Those 2 stack well together

Im.not so sure about that source bro. I wouldn't use it

Agreed. That site looks awfully sketchy ... especially the advice given about how to use another oft-used SARM, LGD-4033

"Legend is best to taken as a single dose, either 1-2 caps upon waking or 3 hours prior to training. Do not exceed recommended amount or take longer than 4 continuous weeks without an 8 week period off."

What a load of horse pucky.

Thanks for replying,

You will keep almost all of your gains. I did at least. I only lost a miniscule amount of strength.

If you can, it is optimal to run the cycle for 12 weeks, though you can still get pretty amazing results from 8 weeks.

Definitely run clomid and gw-501516 In your pct. Running a test booster can help too.

Adding gw-501516 to the actual rad cycle will not increase supression. Those 2 stack well together

That's what I am hoping for really, I just want to get back to where I was and get going.

I have been thinking about the clomid thing and it is most likely what I will be doing, just doing more reading on pcts.
GW I will also run it for the cholesterol

Could you brief what your cycle looked like ?

Im.not so sure about that source bro. I wouldn't use it
Agreed. That site looks awfully sketchy ... especially the advice given about how to use another oft-used SARM, LGD-4033

"Legend is best to taken as a single dose, either 1-2 caps upon waking or 3 hours prior to training. Do not exceed recommended amount or take longer than 4 continuous weeks without an 8 week period off."

What a load of horse pucky.

What sources do you recommend then?
I was thinking because this is a store that has a name will atleast sell decent stuff and if anything happens I can always get back to them. But online, once you get the thing there is no one you can further speak to, if you know what I mean.

The site does give this advice that only happens to be there on the internet as a whole lol, but I am not buying from the the site, I am buying from a store that uses the same product from the site.

Last edited:
Thanks for replying,

That's what I am hoping for really, I just want to get back to where I was and get going.

I have been thinking about the clomid thing and it is most likely what I will be doing, just doing more reading on pcts.
GW I will also run it for the cholesterol

Could you brief what your cycle looked like ?

What sources do you recommend then?
I was thinking because this is a store that has a name will atleast sell decent stuff and if anything happens I can always get back to them. But online, once you get the thing there is no one you can further speak to, if you know what I mean.

The site does give this advice that only happens to be there on the internet as a whole lol, but I am not buying from the the site, I am buying from a store that uses the same product from the site.

Go to the Source Talk thread here on the site ... there are several mentioned there that are worthy of your money.

Go to the Source Talk thread here on the site ... there are several mentioned there that are worthy of your money.

I did go through there, I didn't find enough information. Most sources there are outdated, unless I couldn't go through it probably, I will do again once I finish work.

there is a new source called esarms that will be here in the next week or so and that is who i would highly recommend

there is a new source called esarms that will be here in the next week or so and that is who i would highly recommend

Will it have all the package? like the pct and the sarms or just sarms?

Also do you know if they will have like a third party test?

Will it have all the package? like the pct and the sarms or just sarms?

Also do you know if they will have like a third party test?

I have no clue man. I know they will have testing but i have no idea on the way the site is stryctured

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have no clue man. I know they will have testing but i have no idea on the way the site is stryctured

I will be waiting for that, I have 2 weeks before I start the cycle anyway.

Could you give me your opinion on using a test booster alone just as a pct ? because the guy in the store didn't recommend clomid or GW. I know this has been posted alot in the forum but it is just to be more sure, could you brief how should my cycle ideally look like including the pct? (I will run rad140 for 8 weeks and not 12)

I will be waiting for that, I have 2 weeks before I start the cycle anyway.

Could you give me your opinion on using a test booster alone just as a pct ? because the guy in the store didn't recommend clomid or GW. I know this has been posted alot in the forum but it is just to be more sure, could you brief how should my cycle look like including the pct? (I will run rad140 for 8 weeks and not 12)

My opinion is that i use facts and the facts are that tad is suppressive. It is extremely ignorant to depend on a teat booster for your pct and i literally just made a video on it.

My opinion is that i use facts and the facts are that tad is suppressive. It is extremely ignorant to depend on a teat booster for your pct and i literally just made a video on it.

I did see the video by they way and that is why I made my way to the forum instead of just trusting the guy who apparently is trying to just sell his stuff. Again, I am asking for the brief just to be extra sure that I didn't miss out any thing to make my cycle ideal.

Also this is the ingredients of the pct he wanted to sell me if it helps rejecting or accepting it.

''With our current range of designer enhancers and for those of the Warrior nation who simply wanted a hard hitting natural test booster, we bring you AFTERMATH PCT.

Loaded with 1000mg of Bulbine, scientifically proven to increase testosterone levels by 300% whilst increasing size, strength and libido. With 900mg being an optimal dose for a 250lb male, we’ve no doubt that our 1000mg dosage should have even the biggest gym rats covered.

Laxogenin increases protein synthesis by 200%, this in turn is massively important with regards to muscle growth and recovery.

6’7′-Dihydroxybergamottin increases the half life and absorption of other supplements making the dosage of Bulbine and Laxogenin even more effective.
Lastly we’ve also added --arimistane-- which comes in handy suppressing estrogen especially when used as PCT after a SARM or Pro hormone cycle''

After reading about arimstane, it does a similar job to clomid. Again, I am just reading but I need your opinion because obviously I have no experience in this matter at all.

Thanks,.

Last edited:
I posted the exact cycle already today... its a 12 week cycle. Rad doesnt even peak until the eighth week and i covered this a million times if u just took a few seconds to look.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Arimistane is NOT a serm. Why would you run an ai with something that doesnt convert to estrogen? You could potentially crush your estrogen. Thats just absurd

Arimistane is NOT a serm. Why would you run an ai with something that doesnt convert to estrogen? You could potentially crush your estrogen. Thats just absurd

I posted the exact cycle already today... its a 12 week cycle. Rad doesnt even peak until the eighth week and i covered this a million times if u just took a few seconds to look.

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the information, I will be waiting for the source. So you don't recommend taking GW also half way through the cycle or a test booster in the pct? also for the pct gw, is it also for 4 weeks?

Last edited:
Thank you for the information, I will be waiting for the source. So you don't recommend taking GW also half way through the cycle or a test booster in the pct? also for the pct gw, is it also for 4 weeks?

The pct clearly says 4 weeks man. U can add a test booster to pct if u want but im not going to fill u a cycle with products that are not necessary. U can add gw mid cycle if u want dude. U said u wanted an rad only cycle so thats the layout u were given... Thats up to u

The pct clearly says 4 weeks man. U can add a test booster to pct if u want but im not going to fill u a cycle with products that are not necessary. U can add gw mid cycle if u want dude. U said u wanted an rad only cycle so thats the layout u were given... Thats up to u

I know, I really know man. I just want you to excuse the fact that I am really first time into this. Really out of my comfort zone and I want to make sure I get everything the best way I could with no confusion errors.

The only reason I said 8 weeks is because most logs of rad140 people start finding unpleasant side effect in week 9 as well as that I want to minimize the suppression.

I know, I really know man. I just want you to excuse the fact that I am really first time into this. Really out of my comfort zone and I want to make sure I get everything the best way I could with no confusion errors.

The only reason I said 8 weeks is because most logs of rad140 people start finding unpleasant side effect in week 9 as well as that I want to minimize the suppression.

U run it however your comfortable. I simply give u the most effective way

Top Bottom