domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting my SARMS cycle again...

Starting my SARMS cycle again...

All,

As some of you OG's know, I was doing a 12-week utlimtate recomp STACK that was suggested by Dylan - LGD, S3, RAD140, GW, and MK2866. I had some Testosterone issues due to a doctor fuck up and had to pause my cycle after 4-weeks and do a PCT. I completed my 4-week PCT, and then waiting 4 weeks "post-PCT" to restart my cycle. All signs are showing normal, and I will have my new blood work back this week - and plan to start the cycle July 15.

Given this, I have 8-weeks of the original SAMRS stack LGD, S3, RAD140, GW, and MK2866 remaining. However, I already invested $2K on the initial stack and to get 4 weeks of each of the above, it will be another $1K. I could go 16 weeks for another $1600, but nevertheless it's alot of money.

So I got to thinking...would it be worth my time to buy 4 more weeks of 2 of the above SARMS (instead of all 5). Then I would do 12 weeks of at least 2 of them, and only 8 weeks of the others. I know this will leave some gains on the table because I will stop some of them 8-weeks in, but this might be the only affordable option.

IF I was to do this, which 2 should I keep and extend for the full 12-weeks - LGD, S3, RAD, GW or MK2866?

My goal has been to recomp by adding some size/strength, but also lean up in the gut.

Thanks.

S3? You mean S4 right? IMO, without a doubt S4 should be one of them. However, i wouldnt buy just 1 bottle. I would definitely take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free plus the new 20% off deal they got going. As far as the other one, perhaps MK2866. Once again, i wouldn't get just one, i would go for the buy 2 get 1 free deal cause 1 bottle = 2 months worth. So essentially you would be getting a 6 month supply of Mk if you got 3 bottles. Since money is a factor, i would go with these because of what you get for the $. Plus by going with the buy 2 get 1 free deal, you spend a little more now but will have additional left over for a later date. Not to mention S4 and Mk will do you no wrong.

If you want to go that route, run the LGD and S4 the full 12 weeks, since that's an incredibly powerful Recomp combo

Thanks for the feedback. Will let you know what I decide.

yes, you definitely want to get the full time in with lgd and s4 bro... there is a discount that will be offered for 20% off this week to pay by wire as well...

Yeah sarmsx has a package deal going on. I'd look into that to optimize your results, bud.

Is the 20% off for wire transfer for this week only or permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    Is the 20% off for wire transfer for this week only or permanently?
    that will be permanent brother and then bitcoin will soon follow and i believe that will be 15% off... that was i was told would likely be the discount for that option... they will all be permanent...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, you definitely want to get the full time in with lgd and s4 bro... there is a discount that will be offered for 20% off this week to pay by wire as well...
    Hi Dylan. Was getting ready to checkout on SARMSX.com and I don't see an option for wire transfer to get the 20% off. I only see Credit/Debit Card.

it may not be up yet... it was going up this week... if you email justin direct, tell him i sent you and you wanted to get the 20% off wire transfer option and they will get you instructions!