napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

starting my first cycle

koolbros

I am a huge fan and have learned allot from your videos. I plan on starting my first cycle, but I am a little nervous on where to start. I am 30 yr. old male who has lifted on and off since I was about 16. I joined the army at 21 and got out around 26. For a few years now I have been contemplating in starting a cycle but very hesitant because of how hard it is to find a good and safe information on this subject. I was still on a quest to spending hours online trying to do the best I could to find sites that aren't bullshit. There where many times that I had to give up because I didn't find any useful information, also, I live in a small community in upper New York so its impossible to find a "mentor". a I have watched tons of you tube videos to try to learn as best I can from them. just want to thank you because I have learned allot from your videos.

I found a site called anabolic lab that professionally tests a variety of supplements from 11 different manufactures. When going through the site I found that dragon pharma is reviewed the most, which leads me to believe that many more people are buying from this company. I searched DRAGON PHARMA's website but they didn't sell directly, they did however have a link to buy from a different site.

The site that i am leaning to get my stuff from is anabolic-steroids.biz I just want to know if this a legit website, or if you know of any better websites. Most of the stuff below comes from dragon pharma but from the website above.

my first cycle my plan is as follows (6 weeks)

Cypionate } 250 (1mg every 7 days) 10 week supply (testosterone) [injectable]

Winstrol } 50 - 10 vials containing 50mg - I was thinking of just starting off with only 25mg a day for a 6 week cycle [injectable]

Arimidex } 1mg - 100 tabs Taken for full 6 weeks of cycle and 2 weeks post cycle [oral]

PCT

HCG 5000 IU I am a bit confused by this.

Clomid } 50mg - per tab 100 tabs week 7-8 1 tab per day

i dont get into websites and sources... i literally want nothing to do with that... not to mention you clearly have no idea how to run pct nor what to do on cycle either.. brother, please, just stop this... im not saying this in an insulting manner, but you have no idea what you are doing and im concerned on where you are getting your research altogether because i have so many videos on how to run pct, how to construct a cycle and also videos explaining how harmful hcg in pct truly is...

what are your full stats brother? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom