napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting my first cycle

CVPF

Whats going on ladies and gents! So I'm looking to start my first sarm cycle and before I get into what I'm looking for, info about me. im 5'7" sitting at 148 lbs lifting for 5 years now. I have taken dmz 3.0 before as well as 4.0. I'm looking to build lean mass / strength and I'm not necessarily on a budget but at the same time, this being my first cycle, I want to start low on the "check out" page of my cart for the first time. Ive read other threads on the SARM stacks some people recommended but I didn't want to follow someone else's research. Which SARMS would best fit my goals, the dosages, recommended methods of intake oral syringe or does the product come with a measuring device? PCT? (ive read the SARMS history and how to use page) any info will help and thanks in advance! looking forward to hearing from you all! stay motivated

Whats going on ladies and gents! So I'm looking to start my first sarm cycle and before I get into what I'm looking for, info about me. im 5'7" sitting at 148 lbs lifting for 5 years now. I have taken dmz 3.0 before as well as 4.0. I'm looking to build lean mass / strength and I'm not necessarily on a budget but at the same time, this being my first cycle, I want to start low on the "check out" page of my cart for the first time. Ive read other threads on the SARM stacks some people recommended but I didn't want to follow someone else's research. Which SARMS would best fit my goals, the dosages, recommended methods of intake oral syringe or does the product come with a measuring device? PCT? (ive read the SARMS history and how to use page) any info will help and thanks in advance! looking forward to hearing from you all! stay motivated

the power stack would be a great start for you... here are the links for everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=134&search=power

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

awesome! thanks for the reply brother! so ive never taken liquids before, whats the best way to administering them? taking the individual liquids and cleaning the oral syringe after each product? like for example rad 20 mg then clean out then lgd 10 mg? or can I mix the liquids and take it all one shot?

The manly men just shotgun it down the back of their throat and chase it with water, or something.

I dont clean the syringe in between SARMS types, as it all gets mixed up in yet stomach anyways.

Myslef, I mix it all in grapefruit juice, use a rounded bottom glass, and afterwards swirl a little water in there and chug that too just to catch any residual, although if you use a rounded bottom glass, any residual is of such a low SARM ratio, the means of dispensing your sarms has a greater impact in the dilution ratio.

But I'm a SARMS shotgun pussy, and readily admit it. Thats shit is beyond foul.

awesome! thanks for the reply brother! so ive never taken liquids before, whats the best way to administering them? taking the individual liquids and cleaning the oral syringe after each product? like for example rad 20 mg then clean out then lgd 10 mg? or can I mix the liquids and take it all one shot?

Each SARMS from SARMSX comes with its own dropper. No need to mix them or clean them out. Don't touch the dropper with mouth or tongue so the liquid doesn't get contaminated.

Best of luck

Each bottle will have its own dropper that is fixed to the cap, so no need to clean it off or use it to dose other sarms with. Just take each one at the recommended dose straight, then chase it afterwards with whatever you want to

awesome, apologies if these were dumb questions haha. thanks for all the help!

Those are not dumb questions at all brother! I'm glad I could help, and if you have any other questions let me know

awesome, apologies if these were dumb questions haha. thanks for all the help!

its a great question bro... you need to know exactly what you are doing.. if you have any further questions, dont hesitate to let me know!

Top Bottom