napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting LGD Cycle Testing Question

Odinco

Hey guys I’m about to start my 12 week cycle of LGD I have a couple questions.

1. What blood tests should I have done in the beginning as well through out the cycle and when?

2. I know that this is going to suppress my test would it be ok around a half point period to go and get on some TRT professionally from a doctor?

Thanks

1. I usually get a full panel done to see any effects etc on liver etc . Im in Aust though so depends if you going through a Dr or not . Its what I ask for and he knows what im doing.
2. unless your on TRT already ( in that case you would already have low test levels ) why the fuck would you even consider going on TRT or think the need is there! ...... you don't hop on TRT for a boost man its long term like for life. You run a Mini PCT to help with any suppression you may get with LGD and for me it was minimal (12% suppression if I recall mid bloods) .

you dont get on trt unless you absolutely need it meaning you have some sort of condition to begin with...

for blood tests, this is what you need...

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

You dont just go get on test dude. That's only if you have l pi w test and its diagnosed by a doctor and test is prescribed to you for TRT

Wow I’m glad I asked. Thanks for the info. Let me make sure I’m 100 here though. So taking test is not good to do ever unless I need it? Haha I have been thinking about running test for a long time. Isn’t taking Rad 140 similar to taking test? I am just trying to get the most out of this cycle and with test suppression I’m surprised it would be bad to get a boost. (I am figuring because my body will adapt to the boost and not recover..?)

By the way thanks Dyl for the bloodwork info. And to the 3 of you for lookin out

Rad140 and test are TWO completely different things dude. Sarms and AAS while some may share some similarities they are NOT the same in any shape or form. If you ever go down the AAS route then yes first cycle is test only . You do not run test for several weeks to help with suppression on a sarm . It is ran by itself or alongside a oral to help with shutdown etc . Two completely different things mate .
I suggest if you run LGD you can get POST CT that contains a natural test booster etc to help. After your cycle run a PCT for 4 weeks clomid 50/25/25/25.

you arent making any sense dude... i dont think you grasp exactly what trt even is and just using test.. you made the comment of using trt, which makes no sense whatsoever unless you have a condition requiring it... i dont think you really know what you are talking about dude

you dont get put on trt unless YOU HAVE A LOW TESTOSTERONE CONDITION... if you feel you have that condition, you go to your doctor, preferably and endocrinologist who will check to see if there are issues... fuck no they dont just put you on it... its not easy at all to get put on it...

Ha no no not to get put on TRT I’m taking your advice and staying away. For the bloodwork do I just go to quest or do I go to a doc and ask to get these things tested?

Do I just go to a random doctor and ask for this? Are they just going to be like.... ok?
I'd never suggest a random doctor for anything.

Your doctor should be selected to suit your particular need, etc lol

Top Bottom