napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting first sarm cycle

Slyder

I am starting my first SARM cycle.
Ordered all my stuff from Bio. Transaction was easy. Communication was great. Shipping was fast.
I am looking forward to starting today. Been wanting to do this for a long time.
I am thin and not been able to put in any muscle of any noticeable size.
I am currently on TRT.
Did blood work and waiting for results.
GW 501516 20mg
LGD 4033. 10 mg
S4. 50 mg split
Running for 12 weeks
Then Clomid and GW for pct 4 weeks
Need to get DGA post CT

Here we go. I will try and keep y’all up to speed.

52 years old
185 lbs
6’ tall
10 % body fat

Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
just keep us updated bro... the only problem is that you dont need pct when you are on trt but other than that, the cycle looks great...

You can definitely take the dga. Clomid is up to you. Its fine to use it as well just not necessary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Assuming you are staying on TRT, the Clomid isn't required at all. That would be for those that are trying to recover their natural levels post cycle....not for those that are on a prescription of testosterone

Week one is in the books. Nothing to really report. Didn’t really expect to feel anything yet.
Must say, I had heard how bad sarms taste. Yep, that stuff is nasty!!!!
Not sure what hot cow piss taste like, but I imagine it would have to taste better!!
Maybe it’s compatible to battery acid.
Starting to get use to it. Like my daughters tell me. “It’s hard being this beautiful”.
I am willing to make the sacrifice.
Gum afterwards is a big help!!

Last edited:
End of week 2
Been a rough week. Can’t say I feel any thing good yet, as expected. felt sluggish all week and couldn’t get a decent work out all week. Maybe that is what lethargic feels like. I am hoping it is just a short period then get better. Had blood work done with my TRT last week and they gave me a larger dose last two Wednesday’s.
Been crazy hungry and eating more.
Not been thirsty and forcing myself to get my daily water dose.
Getting use to the horrible taste.
Hoping next week gets better. Maybe it’s the calm before the storm!

Last edited:
That stack should get you some really good results . Ive ran both LGD and s4 before and was very happy with both. Make sure to eat quality calories and get enough in especially as you mentioned you are quite thin for your height. Also train like someone is whipping you in the background that way your getting the best chance to get the most out of these cycles . keep us updated and good luck .

Had a good work out today. And ate a bunch. Got in most of my water. Tried to check all my stats like normal on Sundays.
Machine was not working. I do know I am up to 189 lbs. not sure how much is muscle. I am hoping for some. I am sure some is not. I am bigger but not all in a good way

Last edited:
I am sure it was my diet last week.
Of course bad days in the gym didn’t help.
I was starving all week and felt like I ate everything in site.
It was not junk food but was eating in a surplus.
Again I was crazy hungry and tired all last week.
Felt better yesterday and today. Hoping it was a phase.

End of week 3
Things went pretty good this week. Not as crazy hungry as last week. Also not as worn out. Got in some good work outs this week.
I know not every one gets the same side effects. However I have definitely got the vision one for s4. It does not bother me yet. It was nice to know what to expect so it didn’t freak me out when it started. I am experiencing a yellow tint to most vision. Night vision is reduced. Not horribly bad but noticeable.
I am looking forward to next week.

End of week 4
Not much to announce. This week was mostly the same. Had some pretty good work outs. Not breaking any new pr yet. My first bottles of stuff did not make it a full thirty days . They ran out each different between 21 and 24 days. I thought I was being very careful with dose measurements. I will fill the droppers a bit shorter than the line and see if these make it further.
Body weight is holding about 185 -190.
I will just keep on dosing, eating right and pushing weights!!

The only good thing about that taste... it wakes me the fk up every morning! Also, I didn't start feeling stronger until about week 4. Push yourself during the cycle and the strength gains will be there.

Top Bottom