napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting First Cycle TEST E

Prince123

Hi All,

I am getting ready to start first cycle of TEST E, debating on 350 to 500 twice a week.

Plan to start my first pin Monday June 19 and will pin every Monday and Thursday.

Things that I got on hand..
1. PreBlood work Done
2. TEST E
3. Aromasin 12.5 mg cap
4. Platinum PCT Stack ordered...still waiting for the shipment to arrive.

Questions?

1. When should I start taking Aromasin? on last shot on second week EOD?
2. Shot twice a week Monday and Thursday? time matter? I was thinking night..
3. 350 or 500? Why ppl recommend 500 on other blogs?

stats:
5-10
15%BF

well done on the things done and on hand... you really do listen well brother... i love that! i wont forget it!

to your questions...

1. start aromasin right when you start your cycle...

2. that's perfectly fine... i do sunday and wednesday but it makes no difference on which days... just make sure its twice a week and spaced properly... time of day makes no difference...

3.. you can run 500 if you want... its just not necessary and there will be more estrogen conversion... you can do it if you like, just keep a good eye on your estrogen... 350 is always a cycle that will give great gains and lower the side effects but sometimes people want more and are either willing to deal with or dont know the possible consequences there... its just up to you...

well done on the things done and on hand... you really do listen well brother... i love that! i wont forget it!

to your questions...

1. start aromasin right when you start your cycle...

2. that's perfectly fine... i do sunday and wednesday but it makes no difference on which days... just make sure its twice a week and spaced properly... time of day makes no difference...

3.. you can run 500 if you want... its just not necessary and there will be more estrogen conversion... you can do it if you like, just keep a good eye on your estrogen... 350 is always a cycle that will give great gains and lower the side effects but sometimes people want more and are either willing to deal with or dont know the possible consequences there... its just up to you...

Dylan thanks, want to make sure I keep all the gains and dont cheat on the PCT.

I am worried about Aromasin crushing my estro, is that a possibility?

you are not going to crush your estrogen unless you over do it... if you are running over 300 mg of test, its very very unlikely that would occur unless you have are just not estrogen prone whatsoever, but generally, thats not how it is

you are not going to crush your estrogen unless you over do it... if you are running over 300 mg of test, its very very unlikely that would occur unless you have are just not estrogen prone whatsoever, but generally, thats not how it is

Running 500 will give more results?

Top Bottom