napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

starting a cycle

reveltone

Hello Sir,

I'll give you some background on myself. im 28 yrs old. I currently weigh 194lbs and have 5.9% body fat (according to B.O.D pod). I have been training for 10 years, and have tried everything from prohormones (when i was 18 n dumb resulted in gyno) sarms (from Isarms) and countless supplements. My diet is always very good, i meal prep and weigh my food.

However I am contacting you today because I am looking for some help with starting a cycle. I have pushed my body to it's natural limit and I am ready to try a cycle. I believe i know a lot but I am always trying to learn more and I hope you could help me. My goal is to reach 220lbs and become the best version of myself. What would a perfect first cycle look like, from the anabolic to the on cycle to pct and the bridge and everything between. Thanks for making awesome content and hopefully I'll hear back from you soon. Have a great day

Research and propose a cycle. You can't expect Dylan to do the work for you.

By asking this you get the wrong guy telling you what to use...and telling you wrong.

Hello Sir,

I'll give you some background on myself. im 28 yrs old. I currently weigh 194lbs and have 5.9% body fat (according to B.O.D pod). I have been training for 10 years, and have tried everything from prohormones (when i was 18 n dumb resulted in gyno) sarms (from Isarms) and countless supplements. My diet is always very good, i meal prep and weigh my food.

However I am contacting you today because I am looking for some help with starting a cycle. I have pushed my body to it's natural limit and I am ready to try a cycle. I believe i know a lot but I am always trying to learn more and I hope you could help me. My goal is to reach 220lbs and become the best version of myself. What would a perfect first cycle look like, from the anabolic to the on cycle to pct and the bridge and everything between. Thanks for making awesome content and hopefully I'll hear back from you soon. Have a great day
im happy to help you brother but have you done any research whatsoever on your own... i mean, generally people research and then they come to me, propose a cycle and then i help them from there... are prohormones the only steroid you have used? if so, test only would be what you want to do because technically this would be a first cycle... how tall are you? you are a prime candidate to use masteron at that body fat but if you are wanting to gain that much size you need to be prepared to sacrifice in your body fat... are you good with that? i just want to make sure... let me know your height... thats a very important piece info you left out that i need to determine several things..

Hello again!

Well as usual you were right. I didn't know half as much as I thought I did I dare say I was a dumbass. Fast forward 3 months I have watched literally every video you have read 100s of forms blogs etc. Since my last post i lost a lot of size due to shoulder surgery but ill be back to my top level in 30-60days .Now I feel ready so let me give you a correct breakdown.

Height: 6ft 4
Weight :187lbs
Bf:9.3%

Cycle:
Kick start tbol 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg
Decca 400mg
Aromasin 12.5mg weekly

Pct Is where I'm having a hard time I know the compounds needed but I'm just afraid of not running it correctly. I've used mk before and Clomid but I want your opinion on the best pct.

Thank you once again for helping and setting me straight I am excited as fuck to get my body to new heights!

Ps. Yes I'm fine with gaining body fat with my build I can drop fat easy it's the mass that's the tricky part. I want to be 225 by this time next year.

That's a good looking cycle bro I would lower the Deca to 350 and leave test at 400 or test at 500 deca 400 . Your also need caber/liquid dostenex for prolactin and I would at the steroid proviron. In on a deca cycle to keep libido up way more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello again!

Well as usual you were right. I didn't know half as much as I thought I did I dare say I was a dumbass. Fast forward 3 months I have watched literally every video you have read 100s of forms blogs etc. Since my last post i lost a lot of size due to shoulder surgery but ill be back to my top level in 30-60days .Now I feel ready so let me give you a correct breakdown.

Cycle:
Kick start tbol 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg
Decca 400mg
Aromasin 12.5mg weekly

Pct Is where I'm having a hard time I know the compounds needed but I'm just afraid of not running it correctly. I've used mk before and Clomid but I want your opinion on the best pct.

Thank you once again for helping and setting me straight I am excited as fuck to get my body to new heights!

Ps. Yes I'm fine with gaining body fat with my build I can drop fat easy it's the mass that's the tricky part. I want to be 225 by this time next year.
i would go 350/350 with test and deca but where is all your protection?? where is your prolactin control and your cycle protection with tbol?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hello again!

Cycle:
Kick start tbol 4 weeks
Test cyp 400mg
Decca 400mg
Aromasin 12.5mg weekly

Cycle looks good. But make sure you have your AI and caber to protect yourself on cycle. Also you need to have realisitic expectations. Gaining 40 lbs by next year isn't going to happen unless you add tons of fat. 40 qulIty lbs takes years to build....since you are undersized I can see you adding 20 pretty easy in a year.

Your pct needs to be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

If you're not going to be top level for 30-60 days there shouldn't be any cycle discussion until mid 2018

Fallow up. During the tbol what is a good protection for my liver/kidneys? I know milk thistle isnt going to cut it.Do I run my aromasin and caber together ? And is .50mg e3d good enough? Thanks again for all the help!

Ok so I have gotten my deca, test, tbol, aromasin. Don't worry I'm not starting till I have everything needed. I'm trying to figure out the correct dosage of caber is it .25mg eod or .50 e3d? I also do not know what to get for my on cycle support/liver n kidney protection for tbol. And I am confused as how to store the gear I have heard in the fridge I have heard in a cool dry place. Lastly is it smart to mix the compounds in one injection or is that a bad idea? Thanks guys. I have been doing so much reading i just don't know what to trust.

Test, deca and tbol for a first cycle and you don't even know how to store gear? I see nothing good from this "first" cycle

Last edited:
Ok so I have gotten my deca, test, tbol, aromasin. Don't worry I'm not starting till I have everything needed. I'm trying to figure out the correct dosage of caber is it .25mg eod or .50 e3d? I also do not know what to get for my on cycle support/liver n kidney protection for tbol. And I am confused as how to store the gear I have heard in the fridge I have heard in a cool dry place. Lastly is it smart to mix the compounds in one injection or is that a bad idea? Thanks guys. I have been doing so much reading i just don't know what to trust.

You are asking a lot of very basic questions and you need to have your shit together before cycling bud.

Never store gear in fridge. Keep it in room temp away from sunlight.

Caber dose is 0.5mg E3D

Aromasin is 12.5mg EOD

TUDCA is good to use while using orals for liver protection. I'd also use an all in one cycle support like CEL cycle assist

As this is your first cycle, it should be test only. I would not use an oral and deca on a first cycle... you also need to do a lot more research

clearly you dont get it nor listen whatsoever... you havent done ANY research bro, stop wasting our time, seriously.. now your pissing everyone off... three compounds on a first cycle and you've done research... im done trying to help you here.. good luck... i dont do this with people that blatantly dont care

Brother even with all those compounds your not going to get what you are thinking out of it . Your body will only pack so much till it gets tired with gains . Climb slow

Top Bottom