napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting aNew

dkidplay

Evening gentlemen, it will be about 4 weeks since my pct for a mild sarms run and about 4 months without TRT. My recovery stack consisted of MK2866, GW and Clomid (all from SarmsX) and needless to say i bounced back, there where a few weeks after stopping the TRT which had my libido in the tank and with little to no motivation to workout. I appropriate that to misguided advice i received from my clinic to not include any Clomid simply a tappering off of the test and some HCG and Arimidex for the weeks following the last injection.
Anywho i got blood drawn today to simply get a baseline of where i am at, i feel energetic and libido/drive is back so figured it doesnt hurt to get that baseline. I continued the GW after stopping the MK2866 and the clomid but since its now been 4 weeks without any other substance and my receptors are clean (or rather they should )
Would like some advice on what to run since i do not want to do anything too suppressive
i was considering running 25mg of Mk2866 & RAD 140 20mg at the start of next week but i read a post about a similar run which seemed to tank his test from 600 to 62
Another option i have is running LGD at 3-6mg with SR9009.

Another thing i wanted to ask is if say one stops runs the GW to completion (8-10weeks?) how soon can one start with SR or on another GW cycle? basically what should the gap be 2-3 weeks?

169lb
5'10

Evening gentlemen, it will be about 4 weeks since my pct for a mild sarms run and about 4 months without TRT. My recovery stack consisted of MK2866, GW and Clomid (all from SarmsX) and needless to say i bounced back, there where a few weeks after stopping the TRT which had my libido in the tank and with little to no motivation to workout. I appropriate that to misguided advice i received from my clinic to not include any Clomid simply a tappering off of the test and some HCG and Arimidex for the weeks following the last injection.
Anywho i got blood drawn today to simply get a baseline of where i am at, i feel energetic and libido/drive is back so figured it doesnt hurt to get that baseline. I continued the GW after stopping the MK2866 and the clomid but since its now been 4 weeks without any other substance and my receptors are clean (or rather they should )
Would like some advice on what to run since i do not want to do anything too suppressive
i was considering running 25mg of Mk2866 & RAD 140 20mg at the start of next week but i read a post about a similar run which seemed to tank his test from 600 to 62
Another option i have is running LGD at 3-6mg with SR9009.

Another thing i wanted to ask is if say one stops runs the GW to completion (8-10weeks?) how soon can one start with SR or on another GW cycle? basically what should the gap be 2-3 weeks?

169lb
5'10

None of the sarms are overly suppressive. Certainly not to the extent of steroids. Some people react a little differently than others and may experience more suppression than others, but generally speaking sarms are not going to shut you down, and they are easy to recover from.

What is exactly your goal? I can help you decide what to do but I need to know your goals and what you are trying to accomplish.

As for the GW, you can run it up to 16 weeks at a time, and whenever you stop it, you only need a 2-3 week break before you can start it again

My Goal would be to gain some size but lean mass not to bulk, that is why from what i read i was considering MK28866 + RAD, forgot to mention i am taking MK677 for a few months now, and do have on hand Clomid, AI , TripleX (which im eager to try , havent done so yet haha) , I am afraid of trying something too suppressive since it has only been 4 months of being Test Free and just began to feel "good/normal" a cpl months ago, have seen a few posts now of LGD being a bit more anabolic and some people complaining of possibly being/feeling suppressed. I want to keep my libido up and sense of well being so any advice would help :)

RAD is a great option.. But If you're deciding between the two I personally would go with LGD. The mass you gain will be lean and they are very keep able gains.

How you liking the MK677?

By the way.. Just run d aspartic acid the last 3-4 weeks of your cycle and you'll be fine regarding your concern for being suppressed

What are you eating? Your height to weight ratio seems way off....

My Goal would be to gain some size but lean mass not to bulk, that is why from what i read i was considering MK28866 + RAD, forgot to mention i am taking MK677 for a few months now, and do have on hand Clomid, AI , TripleX (which im eager to try , havent done so yet haha) , I am afraid of trying something too suppressive since it has only been 4 months of being Test Free and just began to feel "good/normal" a cpl months ago, have seen a few posts now of LGD being a bit more anabolic and some people complaining of possibly being/feeling suppressed. I want to keep my libido up and sense of well being so any advice would help :)
I would recommend this cycle bro. SARMS in general are not that suppressive abd easy to recover from. They certainly won't shut you down and crash your libido.

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom