napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started tren ace

0to100

Banned
What’s up guys, from experience will i see results from 50mg eod of tren a for a total of 200-250mg a week? And how fast will i start noticing body change, had my second shot today feeling great so far.

Common dose is 100 EOD or 350 a week but 200 is a good starting point. If you’re feeling good, no reason to increase it. Higher dose equals more sides. Hope you’re running Caber with it for prolactin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally pin 50mg ed. I feel it kicking in around day 10 and I start noticing changes quickly around 2-3 weeks.

I am concerned about the questions you've been asking. Seems like every other month or so you're on a different cycle with different compounds. Definitely a red flag.

Yes am actually running prami .50 eod at night. The plan is 50mg eod and see how
My body takes it and from there I’ll take it up to .75eod , am also stacking g it with test and winny

What’s up cbbram you’re right , the issue was that stack i had bought turned out to be bunk . So i had To look for a better source which i now found. The mistake only happened with the NpP that i made the huge mistake on not buying enough and then lost contact with my source

What’s up cbbram you’re right , the issue was that stack i had bought turned out to be bunk . So i had To look for a better source which i now found. The mistake only happened with the NpP that i made the huge mistake on not buying enough and then lost contact with my source
Alright bro looking out for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Tren for me is very addictive and I have a hard time letting it go so I can easily see the abuse potential.

200mg of tren per week is more than plenty....especially starting out. A little goes a long way. Tren is as powerful as it gets, and in my opinion there's no reason to ever go over 350-400 per week

200mg of tren per week is more than plenty....especially starting out. A little goes a long way. Tren is as powerful as it gets, and in my opinion there's no reason to ever go over 350-400 per week
Absolutely right. 350-400 is my sweet spot. I've bump it up to 525 and the only thing I got was more sides.

Yes am actually running prami .50 eod at night. The plan is 50mg eod and see how
My body takes it and from there I’ll take it up to .75eod , am also stacking g it with test and winny
Tren alone screwed up my cholesterol. I'm sure adding Winny in there will make it much worse. I would definitely recommend bloodwork after your cycle and keep an eye on it and do what you can to improve it.

Will do so! I am keeping my eye on it and i eat suppppper clean . Will winny make results better with tren together? Am looking into leaning out and drying out to end my cycle .

Will do so! I am keeping my eye on it and i eat suppppper clean . Will winny make results better with tren together? Am looking into leaning out and drying out to end my cycle .
I personally haven't run them together but they are known to work very well together. My old joints wouldn't be able to handle it. I do run Masteron with Tren though.

Top Bottom