napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started New Cycle

MichaelScott

Alright so I started my cycle on Wednesday. I am currently using Tren A, Test Prop and Anadrol 50mg.
I am currently taking.
100mg Tren A EOD
150mg Test P EOD
75mg Anadrol
3IU HGH ED
25mg Exemestane

Taking Cycle Support as well
Weird thing is I am still not feeling anything yet. I usually start feeling things within 2 days. No sides or anything. Worked out last night all my muscles are super sore usually dont feel pain. So any opinions? Should I give it a little more time?

Update: Added HGH 3IU a day now that it has arrived. I know I wont see any benefits from it for at least 3 - 4 months. I upped my dosage of Anadrol to 75mg a day. I usually work out at 9PM so I take my anadrol about 7:30PM. So now I take 50mg at 7:30PM and 25mg at 9AM. Ill keep updating this thread as things progress. Also have Winstrol 50mg tabs in route thinking of adding them after 4 weeks of Anadrol. Going to take my first blood test on 08/15/2018.

Last edited:
At least the insomnia or night sweats but its actually been the opposite. Ive been super tired and literally slept 15hrs last night

Depending on your tren experience, you may have developed some tolerance to the tren sides. That happened to me.

i would not expect to feel any night sweats in 4 days whatsoever... thats a huge reach man... i would give it at least 2 weeks before you start thinking its the gear...

You gotta be realistic dude. Come on. It usually takes a minimum of two weeks to really start feeling a cycle. Sometimes longer. And every cycle isn't the same. Some you won't gain much of anything or feel much. How long you took off from the last cycle and many other factors impact that

True. Ill give it more time. Its been a year since my last cycle. Has anyone had being hot as a side effect? Like I literally feel like its 100 degrees in my house. I usually set my thermostat at 73 but have it all the way down at 64 and it still feels like its 100 degrees in here. I sleep without my blanket on and everything. Let me know :) thanks for all the input guys.

Last edited:
Also only using Iron Labs cycle support. Anything else I should add for Organ Protection? Also have to cut my HCG from my cycle. It got seized so thats that.

Last edited:
That's a little too early even for Prop. I would do bloodwork again in another 2 weeks.

Everyone is different... I've been up to 350 before. You need to run an oral support and do bloodwork after cycle to make sure you are back in range.

Ok I feel better now. My choles is high to i need to get Dylans stuff ASAP. Well based on my liver levels guessing that means Anadrol is real lol

Top Bottom