napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started my tren enathate and test enathate cycle

aaron.mcglocklin

I am doing a 12 week cycle of test e and tren e from Robolics i took my first shot yesterday

1-12 test e at 250 mg a week
1-12 tren e at 400 mg a week

Took caber first day at .25 mg and will take it every 3 days at .25mg
Aromasin i will take after first week is over and i will take it at 12.5 mg or may even take at half that doss opinions needed since the testerone will be at low dose im letting tren do most of the work in this cycle and trying to prevent sides form occurring this way and i will be takin caber maybe even after last pin i dont see any harm at .25 mg for an extra week

Pct Will be taken after 2 weeks of last pin
Nolva 20/20/10/10/
Clomid 50/50/25/25

My 1 rep squat is 315
1 rep max deadlift is 445
deficit deadlift 1 rep max is 415
I dont do to much bench press
I weigh 173 pounds and im 5"8
Body fat 12 percent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sources? This forum is for everyone to get the help and opinion from others don’t know what you mean wrong forum

Taking my second shot today using a 25 gauge 1 inch needle. Pinning 125 mg of test e and 200 tren e and taking my .25 caber as well i take my aromossin Tommorrow at 12.5 mg

I am doing a 12 week cycle of test e and tren e from Robolics i took my first shot yesterday

1-12 test e at 250 mg a week
1-12 tren e at 400 mg a week

Took caber first day at .25 mg and will take it every 3 days at .25mg
Aromasin i will take after first week is over and i will take it at 12.5 mg or may even take at half that doss opinions needed since the testerone will be at low dose im letting tren do most of the work in this cycle and trying to prevent sides form occurring this way and i will be takin caber maybe even after last pin i dont see any harm at .25 mg for an extra week

Pct Will be taken after 2 weeks of last pin
Nolva 20/20/10/10/
Clomid 50/50/25/25

My 1 rep squat is 315
1 rep max deadlift is 445
deficit deadlift 1 rep max is 415
I dont do to much bench press
I weigh 173 pounds and im 5"8
Body fat 12 percent

Literally the exact same cycle I am running now, dosages and everything. It went well, I cut it short at 9 weeks this week due to night sweats and not sleeping. I prefer his tren ace. I had better results but more sides. I threw some clen and t3 and my diet was certainly not the best and it kept me quite lean.

Literally the exact same cycle I am running now, dosages and everything. It went well, I cut it short at 9 weeks this week due to night sweats and not sleeping. I prefer his tren ace. I had better results but more sides. I threw some clen and t3 and my diet was certainly not the best and it kept me quite lean.
When did you your cycle kick in and how was your libido?

When did you your cycle kick in and how was your libido?

Good question, I would say week 7 is when the sides and everything started coming along. My diet was bad man, worst it’s wver been during a cycle but the tren just made me so hungry for some reason. During the last few weeks when I threw t3 in as well with Clen there was literally no fat gain. The whole cycle kept me lean like I said. But I pigged our many days of the week then would go back to a good diet for maybe 3 days and I looked shredded again. I ended up bumping the tren to 500 for the last few weeks. I do like ace better overall. I just looked much more vascular on it. For libido it was actually horrible, call me stupid but I was on a high dose of arimistane which is much less potent then aromasin or arimidex and my libido tanked on it. Once I ran out I switched over to arimidex and it improved a significant amount! Arimidex is the way to go for sure, I learned not to cheap out on low quality AI again.

Good question, I would say week 7 is when the sides and everything started coming along. My diet was bad man, worst it’s wver been during a cycle but the tren just made me so hungry for some reason. During the last few weeks when I threw t3 in as well with Clen there was literally no fat gain. The whole cycle kept me lean like I said. But I pigged our many days of the week then would go back to a good diet for maybe 3 days and I looked shredded again. I ended up bumping the tren to 500 for the last few weeks. I do like ace better overall. I just looked much more vascular on it. For libido it was actually horrible, call me stupid but I was on a high dose of arimistane which is much less potent then aromasin or arimidex and my libido tanked on it. Once I ran out I switched over to arimidex and it improved a significant amount! Arimidex is the way to go for sure, I learned not to cheap out on low quality AI again.
Could boosting the testerone help the libido or what you did was better upping the tren? I highly doubt it would have helped upping thr test though. I got aromasin going from the start so we will see how it goes. Im trying to use nasacourt to fight off breathing issues someone said it helped them so i will try it and get back to you guys if it helped or not.

Could boosting the testerone help the libido or what you did was better upping the tren? I highly doubt it would have helped upping thr test though. I got aromasin going from the start so we will see how it goes. Im trying to use nasacourt to fight off breathing issues someone said it helped them so i will try it and get back to you guys if it helped or not.

Well first I started the tren off with 400mg per week and test at 200mg. Keeping it a 2:1 split I then upped the tren to 500 and took the test to 250 but then my arimistane was out and I introduced arimidez 1mg on Monday and Thursday nights and bam things were drastically different. You might require more test or less. Same goes for your estrogen. I’ve never tried higher test then tren. You’ll enjoy your cycle bro, just keep a clean diet and don’t Mess up like I did. Like I said, I’ll save it for the summer with masteron, Winny, t3, Clen. Should be killer

Well first I started the tren off with 400mg per week and test at 200mg. Keeping it a 2:1 split I then upped the tren to 500 and took the test to 250 but then my arimistane was out and I introduced arimidez 1mg on Monday and Thursday nights and bam things were drastically different. You might require more test or less. Same goes for your estrogen. I’ve never tried higher test then tren. You’ll enjoy your cycle bro, just keep a clean diet and don’t Mess up like I did. Like I said, I’ll save it for the summer with masteron, Winny, t3, Clen. Should be killer
Thanks

I'd go 40/40/20/20 nolva
50/50/50/50 clomid

You’re lacking cortisol and estrogen control during PCT. You’ll need Aromasin at 12.5mg eod, and GW-505156 at 20mg and MK-2866 at 25mg every day during PCT. Clomid dose is 50/25/25/25, nolva 40/20/20/20

By the way, since you’re new we’ll let it slide, but you’ll get further around here with a better attitude. Introduce yourself and provide your stats, goals, experience, diet, training regimen, not just you liftng max. That’ll get you the answers you are looking for.

Last edited:
I’d definitely run some AI in pct as well. Clomid 50/50/25/25 and nolva 40/40/20/20 has been my go to suggested pct. I haven’t been a fan of adding sarms into the pct per several close friends bloodworks. Some like it, I don’t.

Top Bottom