napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

started my first cycle

boter33a

Hello Dylan how are you, hope everything is alright,i am from Kuwait, I live in Tampa Florida, I am 19 years old, my height is 5’9 and I weight at 159 pounds. I have a question I just started my first cycle and I take 30mg of dbol daily and 500mg of testosterone weekly, what should I run with my cycle to help my body with the toxic stuff that I will get from the dbol, and I am scared I will have gyno, and what should I run after my cycle ? And how long should my cycle be? I want to take all the safety products. I hope that you can help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you

no one here will help you harm yourself..
which by using steroids before your endocrine system is fully developed surely will do

stop immediately..run a full and complete PCT

Nobody here is going to advise steroid use to you whatsoever at your age. You've made a huge mistake by starting. You need to come off and pct immediately.

this is so ridiculous and flat ass stupid dude...

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Top Bottom