napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started Cardarine....woooow I love it. What to stack it with???

biggerard123

Hey guys so I started my cardarine 4 days ago. Ive been taking 20mgs a day and my wife is doing 10mgs. I love this shit! My cardio has gone through the roof! Im at 210 now down from 420....my goal is to drop as much fat and put on muscle. I'm thinking to stack it with S4 maybe??? Any suggestions. Is it possible to still build decent size in a calorie defficet??

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys so I started my cardarine 4 days ago. Ive been taking 20mgs a day and my wife is doing 10mgs. I love this shit! My cardio has gone through the roof! Im at 210 now down from 420....my goal is to drop as much fat and put on muscle. I'm thinking to stack it with S4 maybe??? Any suggestions. Is it possible to still build decent size in a calorie defficet??
View attachment 4154

Welcome to th forum, and congratulations on your weight drop. From the pics is visible you had some skin surgically removed, I imagine due to the sharp loss of underlaying body fat.

A few tips:

Since you are new to the forum I can understand your lack of direction. Yes, this forum is mainly used by men, but there's also a number of Lady members. Please be more discreet with the pictures you display.

If I were you, I'd remove those pics and post other pictures either with gym shorts on or simply from the waist up (might want to blackout the face too so you can keep some anonymity).

Do not take this as a brush off of your condition. We would react the same way if it were Mr. Olympia himself posting such revealing pics.

Get ready for some tough love on forum decorum, and best of luck.

P.S.: Post your full stats goals, nutrition, and training regime so we can best guide you.

Last edited:
Yes, well done on that massive weight loss but as the man says please give serious thought to replacing the pictures with something more appropriate.

Hey bud, congrats on the weight loss. For future reference, you need to at least have some damn underwear on for pics man.

For your question, I would add Ostarine, s4 and sr9009 to the Cardarine. This is how that setup would look

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

yes, you absolutely can build muscle in a calorie deficit because sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage... i would add mk2866, s4 and sr9009.. that would be absolutely perfect here... here is the link to the discount page as well as for your mini pct followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to the board bro and congrats on your progress this far! S4 has been my personal favorite out of LGD, GW and S4.

To answer your question, can you build size in a calorie deficit - Depends. If you are training properly and getting the right nutrients, it is possible. What does your training and nutrition look like?

Top Bottom