napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started from the bottom...

cisco1234

Hello! I used to be involved in evo in a rookie status for a while before school started kicking my ass and I realized i couldn't spend all day on a forum reading about cycles, diets, and everyone's logs and such so I didn't see the implosion but I'm glad like minded, good people called bull shit when bull shit was going on. That's what makes or breaks a community and for sure this is a good one! I really would like to expand my knowledge on all things that are involved with creating my best physique and i'm working my hardest to accomplish my physique dreams! If anyone has questions please ask whether personal or on anything really, I will always humbly of course, give my opinon. just wanted to say hello!

Hello! I used to be involved in evo in a rookie status for a while before school started kicking my ass and I realized i couldn't spend all day on a forum reading about cycles, diets, and everyone's logs and such so I didn't see the implosion but I'm glad like minded, good people called bull shit when bull shit was going on. That's what makes or breaks a community and for sure this is a good one! I really would like to expand my knowledge on all things that are involved with creating my best physique and i'm working my hardest to accomplish my physique dreams! If anyone has questions please ask whether personal or on anything really, I will always humbly of course, give my opinon. just wanted to say hello!

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... there is no better place to expand your knowledge and be part of a real family, that truly cares and takes your best interest at heart... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know...

Glad to have you here at AR

You are defnitely in the right place brother! Adrenaline Rush is an awesome place with awesome people where you can count on getting the best advice and help anywhere. Welcome to the family, where everyone takes care of each other. If you need anything, just let me know!

Welcome to AR....glad to have you here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha of course.... it all makes so much sense.... thanks RickRock. From all the posts you seem to be the bees' knees! i'm glad to be here... feels like home!

Thanks a lot brother! That's much appreciated, and I'm always here to help!

Welcome to the family bro. Great to have you here

Top Bottom