napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

start my third cycle

benekeha

Hi Dr.Dylan,
I have watched all your YouTube videos, man let me just tell you thanks for being real and thanks for helping all these people to make their dream come true. I'm about to start my third cycle (test P and Boldenone), I wanted to ask you please if I can run with it arimidex and hcg in the middle, and for PCT clomid ! Thank you so much

brother, do you have any idea what you are doing... these are very very basic questions for you to be asking on your third cycle... that is a HORRIBLE pct... what are your stats man? age/height/weight/body fat?

First of all, thank you so much for responding and giving us your time.
On my third cycle I was suposed to do
Test P 300mg/ week 14 week.
Boldenone (start at 300mg/week) finishing 600mg/week. 14 week
Winstrol 300 mg/week (start week 8) 6 weeks
Anavar 20/mg a day (start week 5). 9 weeks
HCG 1000 ieu every week for the last 3 week
Arimidex 0.25 Eod.
What do you think bro?

My age : 21
Height 5 '11
Weight 185 lbs (12% body weight)
Training for 5 years
First cycle ( test E 250 mg/week for 4 weeks) No PCT (my biggest mistake ever)
Second cycle ( susta 250 mg / week+ trenbolone acetate 250mg /week) for 8 weeks. PCT was: clomid 150 mg first day and 29 day with 50 mg a day.

bro 21 and your THIRD CYCLE? SERIOUSLY??

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Thank you so much for your advice!
Bro I'm from Switzerland , I moved to United States to study and get a degree in accounting (im totally fine with my studies thank god) I came here also to fulfill my dream which is compete and be an IFBB Pro in men's physique, I know that it's not gonna be possible if I step on stage naturally. I have seen people that are only 19,20 steping on stage with good conditioning. Bro, what should I do, the only thing that make me happy is bodybuilding bro, I just can't wait to step on stage and fulfill my dream. What about if I do a proper PCT ?

you do whatever you have to do, i want NOTHING to do with this man... you want to ruin your life for nothing thats on you man... sorry but im not that guy

What is sarms?
I have seen a lot of people talking about it but still didn't undertand what's it. Is it like steroid too?

did you read my post? about your bloodwork or do you just not care and only are worried what you can possibly run next? your pretty wreckless bro...

I did read it, i just didn't undertand what sarms means!
Bro if you read all of those different sections from that link and you can't put together what SARMS are then you need to take some steps back and rethink what you're doing here.

I was talking before Rickrock commented the link above. I'm not stupid bro, I'm not from US but don't worry I understand English.

Top Bottom