napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

start my first cycle

offman

Hey Dylan I'm a recent follower on YouTube. I have never used a steroid Before and would like to start my first cycle. I'm 6'8 235-240. Which compounds do you recommend? I'm aware of risks and side affects but want to see results that some of these compounds claim. You probably won't see this email but thought I'd give it a shot since I am serious. Thanks

It would help everyone a lot if you give us your full stats . (age, height, weight , Bf%, years training, previous cycles if any, goals )

what is your age and body fat? have you ran any other cycles? how long have you been training?

What is your age, bf%, and how long have you been training?

24, 6'8, 235-240, 16.5% BF, been training for around 2 years just trying to get larger or put on lean muscle since my metabolism as of a year ago has finally slowed down. I don't know if I have a specific goal yet. What I do know is I like to powerlift. Or just lift heavy heavy. And no, I have never had a stack of been on a cycle

you are far too young for me to recommend any sort of steroid use and your body fat is also too high... sarms would be fine but if you paid me i would not advise steroid use... thats not something i have any comfort in discussing unless you are in your later 20's... definitely not at your age

Top Bottom