napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Start AI right from beginning or wait for possible sides? aromasin or arimidex ?

omar924

Doing my first test cycle. I've read some people don't respond to aromasin so I'm not sure which to go for. just get both i guess? But do i take it right away or wait a week or two and see how i feel?

Doing my first test cycle. I've read some people don't respond to aromasin so I'm not sure which to go for. just get both i guess? But do i take it right away or wait a week or two and see how i feel?

never wait for symptoms bro...A.I. means it "inhibits" the "aromatazation"(conversion) process of testosterone to estrogen. There for you take it from the gate to combat, suppress the conversion. Now if you wait and have estrogen symptons than your primary weapon should be Aromasin cuz it latches on to the estrogen and literally kills it. If your just starting out you can take either or but you need it from that first pin, thats what I do. Why wait around for symptons when you can prevent them? A lot of people don't wanna buy anything "extra" for there cycle, but an A.I. is a must, period. Do this shit smart or be readily willing to accept consequences.

never wait for symptoms bro...A.I. means it "inhibits" the "aromatazation"(conversion) process of testosterone to estrogen. There for you take it from the gate to combat, suppress the conversion. Now if you wait and have estrogen symptons than your primary weapon should be Aromasin cuz it latches on to the estrogen and literally kills it. If your just starting out you can take either or but you need it from that first pin, thats what I do. Why wait around for symptons when you can prevent them? A lot of people don't wanna buy anything "extra" for there cycle, but an A.I. is a must, period. Do this shit smart or be readily willing to accept consequences.

Right i totally get what you're saying, but obviously everyone responds different to different things. Some people can do 500mg a week of test and not need an ai at all. of course I'm not saying that its going to happen to me, but doesn't it make sense on your first cycle to see how you react at low doses before you start putting possibly unnecessary things into your body? Of course i will have it on hand! Just makes sense i guess in my head to "wait" to see if you need it when you're on your first cycle. Doing a short cycle of just test Prop. i like the idea of if getting in and out of your system quickly. I have test e on hand too. Haven't really committed to a certain cycle. Learning as much as i can before i start pinning myself lol.

Right i totally get what you're saying, but obviously everyone responds different to different things. Some people can do 500mg a week of test and not need an ai at all. of course I'm not saying that its going to happen to me, but doesn't it make sense on your first cycle to see how you react at low doses before you start putting possibly unnecessary things into your body? Of course i will have it on hand! Just makes sense i guess in my head to "wait" to see if you need it when you're on your first cycle. Doing a short cycle of just test Prop. i like the idea of if getting in and out of your system quickly. I have test e on hand too. Haven't really committed to a certain cycle. Learning as much as i can before i start pinning myself lol.

Dude no matter what aromatazation occurs, and Aromasin or Arimidex is an on-cycle blocker/suppressor, it's not an emergency agent...I'm telling you it needs to be ran and everyone here will tell you the same.

Dude no matter what aromatazation occurs, and Aromasin or Arimidex is an on-cycle blocker/suppressor, it's not an emergency agent...I'm telling you it needs to be ran and everyone here will tell you the same.

I got letro already for emergencies lol. ill take your word for it and take it from the beginning being that I'm gyro prone. had a minor case since i was a teen. So i know the benefits of aromasin over arimidex. Im looking to get pharm grade. You know wheres a good source for it?

I got letro already for emergencies lol. ill take your word for it and take it from the beginning being that I'm gyro prone. had a minor case since i was a teen. So i know the benefits of aromasin over arimidex. Im looking to get pharm grade. You know wheres a good source for it?

you never wait for symptoms... you dont want for a problem to arise, that is already not going to be easy to deal with... you can tell by the fact that if you get your estrogen too low, you would know that whatever you are taking is either dosed too high or just too strong in general... just keep in mind that aromasin is much stronger than arimidex and its a much better option to start with...

you said you have been doing research but that does not really add up with anything your saying... if you had been doing research you would know 1. test prop is NOT a good option for a first cycle... having to pin that often when you have never pinned before is very poor planning... thats up to you but its not smart whatsoever... 2. what is your pct? you made no mention of that?

The very best aromasin, arimidex and pct products can be found at www.sarmsx.com

I never wait for symptoms but I dont start with first pin if running enth or cyp alone sust or prop or an aromistizing in the mix then yes but enth or cyp only I wait one week because it takes 2 weeks for it too build up in your system and until your free test rises you wont aromatize much and while your estrogen is still in the normal range you could crush it easily.

I never wait for symptoms but I dont start with first pin if running enth or cyp alone sust or prop or an aromistizing in the mix then yes but enth or cyp only I wait one week because it takes 2 weeks for it too build up in your system and until your free test rises you wont aromatize much and while your estrogen is still in the normal range you could crush it easily.

that makes a lot of sense and i absolutely agree with that... thanks for posting that bro

I typically wait until after my first 2 shots of Test Cyp then start aromasin from Sarms X at half the dose. By week 2 I'm feeling it out then hit myself with a higher dose. You gotta check how you're body is adapting or you can kiss your dick goodbye.

I typically wait until after my first 2 shots of Test Cyp then start aromasin from Sarms X at half the dose. By week 2 I'm feeling it out then hit myself with a higher dose. You gotta check how you're body is adapting or you can kiss your dick goodbye.

I will say that both high estrogen and low estrogen will do that to your libido. It's important to have it right in range

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I will say that both high estrogen and low estrogen will do that to your libido. It's important to have it right in range

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

exactly... either way it can do this to you... you really have to get it dialed in and check it consistently otherwise you are simply guessing and you could be all wrong on what your hypothesizing...

exactly... either way it can do this to you... you really have to get it dialed in and check it consistently otherwise you are simply guessing and you could be all wrong on what your hypothesizing...

Once you find that sweet spot it just takes it to a new level. I respond VERY well to Aromasin and at a bit of a lower dose than usually recommended. Took a while but once you get it, youre golden.

Once you find that sweet spot it just takes it to a new level. I respond VERY well to Aromasin and at a bit of a lower dose than usually recommended. Took a while but once you get it, youre golden.

absolutely and thats the key... too often people get caught up on one method of dosing, not realizing that each person responds different... the "recommended" doses are general... they work for MOST BUT NOT ALL... dialing in YOUR personal dose is of the utmost importance...

Hi guys I know this is an old post, but if you still see it, what do you consider a general recommended dose, I have seen people say .5mg Arimidex every other day would be sufficient and start it around one week into your cycle. Would you agree with that?

Arimidex and Aromasin takes a while to start working. It's not instant... If you wait and start taking it a week or two into the cycle it will take another week or two for it to start working. I always start right away. Arimidex does kick in a little faster than Aromasin.

AI dosage is dependent on the amount of Aromatizing compounds you are running and dosages. It's not the same for everyone.

Thanks for the response cbbram. Is that recommended starting dose I mentioned correct of every other day 0.5mg?

Top Bottom