napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stanazolol cycle advice

Jayel

Hey all - I'm new here, board has some really cool info on it!

I have a couple questions re: a Stanazolol cycle I'm wanting to do. Firstly, I've got 2x bottles of injectable stanazolol, it's UGL gear. I've been told to take it orally instead of injecting because it's UGL but the liver toxicity worries me about injecting it instead of pinning. Have any of you injected UGL Stanazolol or what would be the best method here? I don't want to end up with a big cyst or infection either!

Also, I was wanting to get equipoise to cycle the Stan with, but at the moment I can only get enanthate or sust250. What's the better/safer option here? Obviously I'd need to get an aromatise inhibitor too while on, do you guys have any tips here? Re: pct, i can get chlomid but I notice there are all these products from like IML and Blackstone - are these as good?
Have any of you used a transdermal lotion called Forma Stanzol?

Thanks in advance guys!

STOP. PLEASE STOP.

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

remember vague questions get a vaguer answer

Good posts, thanks for the advice/replies guys. To answer your questions;

Height: 178cm - 5'10"
Weight: 88kgs approx 194lbs
Body fat %: 15%
Years of training: 13 years
Complete cycle history:
I've run one cycle of test Enanthate - it was 400mg p week and only lasted approx 6 weeks. At the time it was all I had could afford - it was 7 years ago. I used chlomid for the pct which, from memory was 3 weeks in length. During that cycle I went from 83kgs to 92kgs - I got bigger but was definitely carrying water.

Goals: streamline my physique. I am not a competitor nor do I plan on it. I want a harder more aesthetic look, bring the waist in with my cardio and functional training. I'm not after big increases in muscle mass, but to 'harden up' what I do have. I do a lot of ballistic training and my goal is to increase my athleticism.

Supplements (if any): I currently supplement with magnesium, Liv52, Boron (for joints), probiotics, fiber. I will be adding in brown rice or hemp protein next week. I'm also looking for some more liver support, so if you guys have any advice then much appreciated? My main concerns with using gear is the elevated LDL levels and the effect oral gear has on liver enzymes and health in general.

I generally get About 60-70% protein from plant based foods. The rest I use lean cuts of meat, chicken or eggs. I'm not a big meat eater and try to make sure I eat foods high in micronutrients and with good nutritional profiles. My intake of protein would currently be about 150-200g p day. The rest of my diet comes from cruciferous vegetables, salads and fruits. I get fats from coconut oil, coconut butter, olive oil, rice bran oil, avocados, nuts etc. These are in my everyday diet. I try to stay away from any saturated fats however, there is some in my weekly diet, especially if I have a cheat meal like pizza or fast food. Carbohydrates come from rolled oatmeal, basmati rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pasta (gluten free), rye bread etc.

I've been lucky with injuries and haven't had any surgerys. I do have lower back issues from time to time and get a strained right Levator Scapular every now and again which is a pain, but I think more related to muscle imbalance than anything. Any joint pain and problems I have had I seem to manage well as I stretch at least 5 times a week for 45mins.

I think that's all but if there's anything I haven't covered pls let me know and I'll address in my next post. Thanks Dylan & EZ.

Oh god, this does sound like a Winstrol Depot only cycle... Don't do this man.

Test as a base for everything... Go for Test only on a first cycle. Just so you can get used to what Testosterone does to you.
Also, Equipoise needs to be run longer, and the cycle length would be WAY too long for a first cycle.

Not a good plan dude. Just go for Test-E or Test-C only. 350mg per week or something. That will make you gains you will never have imagined possible. (also hurts alot less than Winstrol Depot)

Very detailed post, thanks for the info.

Based on this statement:

"I'm not after big increases in muscle mass, but to 'harden up' what I do have. I do a lot of ballistic training and my goal is to increase my athleticism."

IMO, SARMS would be a better choice for you than AAS.....Dylan will set you up.

Good posts, thanks for the advice/replies guys. To answer your questions;

Height: 178cm - 5'10"
Weight: 88kgs approx 194lbs
Body fat %: 15%
Years of training: 13 years
Complete cycle history:
I've run one cycle of test Enanthate - it was 400mg p week and only lasted approx 6 weeks. At the time it was all I had could afford - it was 7 years ago. I used chlomid for the pct which, from memory was 3 weeks in length. During that cycle I went from 83kgs to 92kgs - I got bigger but was definitely carrying water.

Goals: streamline my physique. I am not a competitor nor do I plan on it. I want a harder more aesthetic look, bring the waist in with my cardio and functional training. I'm not after big increases in muscle mass, but to 'harden up' what I do have. I do a lot of ballistic training and my goal is to increase my athleticism.

Supplements (if any): I currently supplement with magnesium, Liv52, Boron (for joints), probiotics, fiber. I will be adding in brown rice or hemp protein next week. I'm also looking for some more liver support, so if you guys have any advice then much appreciated? My main concerns with using gear is the elevated LDL levels and the effect oral gear has on liver enzymes and health in general.

I generally get About 60-70% protein from plant based foods. The rest I use lean cuts of meat, chicken or eggs. I'm not a big meat eater and try to make sure I eat foods high in micronutrients and with good nutritional profiles. My intake of protein would currently be about 150-200g p day. The rest of my diet comes from cruciferous vegetables, salads and fruits. I get fats from coconut oil, coconut butter, olive oil, rice bran oil, avocados, nuts etc. These are in my everyday diet. I try to stay away from any saturated fats however, there is some in my weekly diet, especially if I have a cheat meal like pizza or fast food. Carbohydrates come from rolled oatmeal, basmati rice, potatoes, sweet potatoes, pasta (gluten free), rye bread etc.

I've been lucky with injuries and haven't had any surgerys. I do have lower back issues from time to time and get a strained right Levator Scapular every now and again which is a pain, but I think more related to muscle imbalance than anything. Any joint pain and problems I have had I seem to manage well as I stretch at least 5 times a week for 45mins.

I think that's all but if there's anything I haven't covered pls let me know and I'll address in my next post. Thanks Dylan & EZ.
hey brother... i guess im confused on to why you feel the need to even use steroids with the goals you have? it makes no sense... you can do all of what you want and FAR more without any steroids and using sarms, avoid the side effects, the suppression and run them more often as well... it just does not equate nor add up to me bro? if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack...

Hey EZ and Dylan, thanks for the responses!
I may have underplayed it a little in terms of the gains/results I want - Let me give a little more background.
From this cycle id be happy with 5kgs (maybe a few more) of lean muscle mass. I'm actually looking to strip down and get the obliques, waist etc in whilst hardening and rounding my physique. My waist is currently 34" (maybe 35-36 after some fast food!) but I'd like to get it back down around 32" again with a more hardened and dense look, obliques/serratus all in and make some improvements to my chest, legs and back. While I do do ballistic/athletic movements I do incorporate these with standard bodybuilding exercises, I just tend to use options that make more sense biomechanically/functionally, than close chain movements like Leg Extensions, Curls for example. I'm after more a physique competitor look, rather than a competitive bodybuilder physique (not that I think I'd be competitive!)

In terms of isarms - I am open to options. I am based in Australia tho so delivery of products other than whey proteins can be a struggle through customs! Lol. I would like to run this cycle tho, and if isarms are an option after then I'm keen to look at that - but happy to see what you think and if I can run this cycle based on the info I've given.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to me!

Top Bottom