napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

TX TERROR

Welp come next week I begin a 16 week prep to compete on May 7th...

This log will be where I post some updates for those who are interested. I will post some diet tips so you can get an idea for what I do and what works for me.
Training will be here and really everything else I go through these next few months. Including my cycle and all the good details.

I stated a little early actually. Over the last couple months to now I got down to 255 again. I'm a lot more comfortable and a lot leaner now ahead of time.

This last week I am getting my last bit of fun in here and there before I really tighten the game up and focus in.

Starting with the cycle.... This thing has been tweaked so much its ridiculous but I've worked with my coach, and ran some things by Dylan and its just about solidified.

20-16
Primo 200mg ew.
I am just doing 200 to get things running here in combination with the 200mg of test ew I typically cruise on. Verifies my primo is not something weird at least and wont fuck things up here right out the gate. Also get some activity in my system..

16-12
Primo 400mg ew
test 200mg ew
tbol 60mg ed

12-10
Primo 400mg ew
test 200mg ew
tbol 60mg ed
s4 50mg ed
GW 20mg ed

10-8
primo 600mg ew
test 200mg ew
s4 50mg ed
GW 20mg ed

8-5
Primo 600mg ew
test 200mg ew
s4 50mg ed
gw 20mg ed

5-1
Primo 800mg ew
test 200mg ew
tren 300mg ew
winny 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed
S4 50mg ed
GW 50mg ed

1-0
Winny 50mg ed
tren 300mg ew
Primo 800mg ew
GW 20mg ew

Thats pretty much the full run down right there. Minor details excluded but thats the deal.

I like this very conservative approach to prep buddy. Looks awesome, particularly adding tren in late instead of a long prep with it. No Masteron added?

Primo will be from Robolics.
Tbol roids24
Winny roids24
Anavar Samson
Tren Undetermined.
Test Robolics
Sarms, Well duh..... Oh and I forgot to say I will be running mk677 all the way up till about a week out. At 25mged dosed in the morning.

I like this very conservative approach to prep buddy. Looks awesome, particularly adding tren in late instead of a long prep with it. No Masteron added?

I want to do mast but cant manage how it treats me. It just does not agree. I tried a few brands now. It really fucks my hairline too. Super odd.
But ya staying conservative here. I plan to maybe hit multiple shows over the month so gotta stay healthy and resilient as each one goes by.

I want to do mast but cant manage how it treats me. It just does not agree. I tried a few brands now. It really fucks my hairline too. Super odd.
But ya staying conservative here. I plan to maybe hit multiple shows over the month so gotta stay healthy and resilient as each one goes by.

Its actually why we chose primo mainly. Rather than doing a higher test initially and the other usual stuff.

I like it. I'll be watching. I may change up my normal prep strategy a bit too, so I'm curious how everything goes

I like it. I'll be watching. I may change up my normal prep strategy a bit too, so I'm curious how everything goes

Ya never ran primo so it will be interesting.
Also intersting seeing how I maintain it. I always went down and back up immediately never down and flat line at that conditioning for a month. We will see though.
1st show I'm probably fucked. Its super rigged but the three after that weather I do 1 other show or all 3 I should do pretty darn well. 1st show... is what it is lol Just wanna do it for the exposure.

I've never been around guys in shows and preparing for one. I'm very curious as to how to do it and the process.

Its pretty nuts man. Idk its not like anything most people can relate too. Shit gets wierd with the diets and your mind. This one feels a lot better though and im think it will be the easiest one to manage.

Its pretty nuts man. Idk its not like anything most people can relate too. Shit gets wierd with the diets and your mind. This one feels a lot better though and im think it will be the easiest one to manage.

Yeah that huge tren cycle prep looked scary to me lol.

Yeah that huge tren cycle prep looked scary to me lol.

Hehe Ya not something I would recomend. I followed my coaches advise and it actually did exactly what he said and worked out well. It was only a couple weeks last minute too and it pulled a last minute transformation like no other lol. Now its pretty smooth sailing actually. And all said and done bloods have come back great. Took 4 months off did a little dbol cycle and here we are. Feelin good though.

bro im seriously coming to see yo ass compete if I am in fact in Oklahoma this spring/summer time frame. unless you think that is stalking you lol hahahaha

bro im seriously coming to see yo ass compete if I am in fact in Oklahoma this spring/summer time frame. unless you think that is stalking you lol hahahaha
Hahah dude one show is in oaklahoma that I considered too.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom