napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacks

customerdon

Good morning,

Hey brotha, just wanted to start out by saying thank you for always putting out great info and content in your vids. Been watching for some time now.

Recently I’ve been leaning away from steroids and running SARMS, I’m getting fairly decent results with SARMS only but I was considering running a short 4 week Dbol stack with a sarm. Since I’m newer to the SARMS game, I was wondering what your opinion would be on the best sarm stack with running a short 4 week cycle of Dbol? I’ve run Dbol before in other steroid cycles And get great results with it. So I’m looking to try it with a sarm. What would you recommend running along side the Dbol to get a good synergistic effect?

Also. I’m 5’11” 210 lbs with 12.0 PBF

Like I said before, I’ve been watching your videos for a while now and would appreciate any opinion or information you could give me.

Thanks for doing what you do brotha

No Test=no steroids, simple as that , you either run a test base or stay away from steroids and stick to sarms only.Dbol will completly shut you down

4 weeks dbol will likely give you huge strength and muscle gains which you'll then lose over the next couple of months - so what's the point?

i would never recommend using an oral steroid without test... the only opinion i have is to simply not do it

If you aren't going to run test, stick with sarms only. You dont want to run an oral steroid without test

Top Bottom