napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Winstrol/proviron with Sarms

ewat3

Afternoon mods and everyone.. just looking for some general help/advice..im 29yrs old 5'11 190lbs around 12% bf.. im looking to lean up a bit for spring summer.. ive meddled around with sarms and orals before.. but got the urge to try something again.. so im currently looking at Winstrol/proviron(30mg/50mg) and wanting to stack it with sarms.. how many sarms do you recommend and which ones.. ive got GW50156 in mind and mk2866 at 25mg a day for each..

thanks in advance..

Last edited:
don't run steroids if you don't plan on injecting test...stick to sarms only, GW, s4 and rad 140 are perfect for your goal

weeks 1-12 GW 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day
weeks 1-12 rad 140 20 mg/day
weeks 9-12 DGA post CT

weeks 13-16 mini pct:

Gw 20 mg/day
Clomid 50/25/25/25

don't run steroids if you don't plan on injecting test...stick to sarms only, GW, s4 and rad 140 are perfect for your goal

weeks 1-12 GW 20 mg/day
weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day
weeks 1-12 rad 140 20 mg/day
weeks 9-12 DGA post CT

weeks 13-16 mini pct:

Gw 20 mg/day
Clomid 50/25/25/25

20 years ago I ran some winny solo. Very bad Idea. Young and dumb and the web was barely getting going. Very hard back then to get great info like today. I swear that run really messed up my natural test making abilities to this day I feel I have never fully recovered from that cycle. Listen to what people tell you, where here to help. I joined to help others not make the same mistakes I made when I was younger. This a great place to learn. Grab some test. Pinning is not that difficult and there's plenty of info out there. Research and learn it will make things a whole lot easier for you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

i cant think of anyone advising you to run a cycle with steroids involved without test... sarms alone are fine without test but im certainly not advising you to run orals without test...

Thanks. Reason being I didnt include test was because of the properties that Proviron provides.. but with adding test to this stack what mg/dosage would you recommend and how often would you inject it.
Thanks

proviron is not even remotely close to a substitute for test... i have no clue where you are even coming up with that

Awaiting for response... plz reply some one..........
you posted two posts within an hour, late at night... dont do that shit man... thats neurotic... people answer as they can, not to mention, THIS ISNT EVEN YOUR THREAD!

Maybe Im misunderstanding the use of proviron.. I was under the assumption it can be used as/with A PCT or as a “bridge” no.. look I come here to look for answers. So apologies if my knowledge of such products is not as broad as your knowledge.. obviously if it was I wouldn’t be visiting your site..

Maybe Im misunderstanding the use of proviron.. I was under the assumption it can be used as/with A PCT or as a “bridge” no.. look I come here to look for answers. So apologies if my knowledge of such products is not as broad as your knowledge.. obviously if it was I wouldn’t be visiting your site..
proviron is a steroid... its clearly not going to help you recover... it can free up bound testosterone, which is a good thing but its not going to help you recover whatsoever... not at all...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom