esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stacking Winstrol/proviron with Sarms

Stacking Winstrol/proviron with Sarms

Afternoon mods and everyone.. just looking for some general help/advice..im 29yrs old 5'11 190lbs around 12% bf.. im looking to lean up a bit for spring summer.. ive meddled around with sarms and orals before.. but got the urge to try something again.. so im currently looking at Winstrol/proviron(30mg/50mg) and wanting to stack it with sarms.. how many sarms do you recommend and which ones.. ive got GW50156 in mind and mk2866 at 25mg a day for each..

thanks in advance..
    Last edited by ewat3; 02-27-2019 at 08:55 PM.

don't run steroids if you don't plan on injecting test...stick to sarms only, GW, s4 and rad 140 are perfect for your goal

weeks 1-12 GW 20 mg/day
    weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day
    weeks 1-12 rad 140 20 mg/day
    weeks 9-12 DGA post CT

weeks 13-16 mini pct:

Gw 20 mg/day
    Clomid 50/25/25/25

don't run steroids if you don't plan on injecting test...stick to sarms only, GW, s4 and rad 140 are perfect for your goal

weeks 1-12 GW 20 mg/day
    weeks 1-12 s-4 50 mg/day
    weeks 1-12 rad 140 20 mg/day
    weeks 9-12 DGA post CT

weeks 13-16 mini pct:

Gw 20 mg/day
    Clomid 50/25/25/25

20 years ago I ran some winny solo. Very bad Idea. Young and dumb and the web was barely getting going. Very hard back then to get great info like today. I swear that run really messed up my natural test making abilities to this day I feel I have never fully recovered from that cycle. Listen to what people tell you, where here to help. I joined to help others not make the same mistakes I made when I was younger. This a great place to learn. Grab some test. Pinning is not that difficult and there's plenty of info out there. Research and learn it will make things a whole lot easier for you.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

i cant think of anyone advising you to run a cycle with steroids involved without test... sarms alone are fine without test but im certainly not advising you to run orals without test...

Thanks. Reason being I didnt include test was because of the properties that Proviron provides.. but with adding test to this stack what mg/dosage would you recommend and how often would you inject it.
    Thanks

proviron is not even remotely close to a substitute for test... i have no clue where you are even coming up with that

for an age of 35+ proviron is really good product?

Awaiting for response... plz reply some one..........

Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    Awaiting for response... plz reply some one..........
    you posted two posts within an hour, late at night... dont do that shit man... thats neurotic... people answer as they can, not to mention, THIS ISNT EVEN YOUR THREAD!