domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Stacking Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Primobolan: A new video by the SARMS EXPERT

Stacking Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Primobolan: A new video by the SARMS EXPERT

Learn how to stack testosterone, deca durabolin and primobolan...

Stacking Testosterone, Deca Durabolin and Primobolan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFM2ruxAlGQ

That's an interesting stack that I'm considering myself for next winter

awesome info and stack idea!

most people that run this stack absolutely love it and end up running it several times... the combination just goes together beautifully!

I love the layout of lower test/deca and let the primo run higher. This will keep side effects down and be a very dry cycle if diet is on point. Definitely something I will be doing at some point.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

You really got me thinking after watching this, I know at some point I want to experiment with gear but my approach would be super low dosages, I liked what you said about lower test base, I feel even if I just ran a cycle of test I would want it lower, as I'd want as little sides as possible no doubt its a long distance marathon not a sprint for me. Great video Dylan 😎

I ran this stack when you first suggested it to me last fall it's a great cycle for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinegainz View Post
    I ran this stack when you first suggested it to me last fall it's a great cycle for sure!
    absolutely bro!