napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stacking Test/Deca/Primo

chrever

Hey Dylan,

I hope you are doing well for yourself. I'm a newbie by most standards, the guy to whom "steroids" was always a dirty word and a cop out. Well, I always considered myself to be open-minded, so I looked deeper. It was you who made me realize, truly, that these compounds do have a right and proper use. If we wait for the white coats to advocate them before we dare to listen to the real-life experiences of what is still largely a subculture that goes it on its own, sometimes haphazardly, sometimes with great presence of mind, we will inevitably lose a great opportunity.

I have run a Winstrol-only cycle and a test-only cycle. From the start, I have listened attentively to your advice and disclaimers. Now there is the matter before me of taking on the cycle you mention here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm7wYkAYcoc

Test, Deca, Primo...

My question, as I have been at some pains to find this information, but to little avail, is this:

You give typical dosages but you don't say whether these compounds are best taken simultaneously or on alternate days. You also don't mention whether the dosages for a specific compound are to be taken in full or staggered throughout each week; for example, Primo, I understand has been dosed in daily fractions of a weekly target.

Most importantly, though, as these three are all injectables, and oils, can two or all three of them be combined in one syringe? - or must one take two or three separate weekly injections? I understand the recommended weekly dosages, but should these dosages be taken in full, and can they all be taken the same day? Can they be taken in the same injection, or two, or must each be injected separately?

I have the works, including ancillaries and post-cycle gear. Hope you can say something that will at least lead me to the answer I seek, as I have found only scant info regarding combinatory strategy, and that with two meds to a syringe, no mention of three.

Thanks for the much needed pointblank answer; it raises only one other question for me:

At 350mg deca, 350mg test, 600 primo per week, for example, we may be looking at 4+ cc's to a syringe

(My primo is 100mg/1cc, my test and deca at 300mg/1cc. In other words, to get 650mg total in each of two shots, I need to load 4.142857 cc's into a syringe.)

Is injecting a touch over 4 cc's at once into the glutes problematic in any way?

Last edited:
Thanks for the much needed pointblank answer; it raises only one other question for me:

At 350mg deca, 350mg test, 600 primo per week, for example, we may be looking at 4+ cc's to a syringe

(My primo is 100mg/1cc, my test and deca at 300mg/1cc. In other words, to get 650mg total in each of two shots, I need to load 4.142857 cc's into a syringe.)

Is injecting a touch over 4 cc's at once into the glutes problematic in any way?

Some are fine with it and some like to keep it at 3cc or less. Im not a fan of going over 3

My gear:
- Primo 100mg/ml, Sust 300mg/ml, Deca 300mg/ml
- 3cc pins
- ancillaries and PCT

If I stick to =/- 3cc injections, then to do 350mg sust, 350mg deca and 600mg primo per week I'll have to pin 3x, not twice, per week:

2x 3cc shots (primo 100mg/ml)

and

(a) 1x 2.33cc shot (sust 300mg/ml + deca 300mg/ml) every 7 days

OR

(b) 1x 2cc shot (sust 300mg/ml + deca 300mg/ml) every 6 days

Which option is better, (a) or (b), considering half-life?

Thx!

lol you are making this WAY too hard man...

pin twice a week, period... you just pin two times each day... 1 pin with just primo and 1 pin with test and deca... its not even mremotely close to as difficult as your making it...

lol you are making this WAY too hard man...

pin twice a week, period... you just pin two times each day... 1 pin with just primo and 1 pin with test and deca... its not even mremotely close to as difficult as your making it...

Got it, thanks! haha

Top Bottom