napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Question? SUPERMAN??

redsoons

Dylan

I am reaching out to you asking for some suggestion on a Sarmsx stack. Last year I was in a rut trying looking to see body transformations. Without sounding like a true BRO you probably hear about on the daily forum. I wanted to have a ripped physique so purchased online training from Joe Donnnelly. Thinking that my upping my training would do it. NOPE I hit a plateau. I am no longer seeing changes in the mirror or on the scale. I am stuck. I don't know exactly where to go. So like other bodybuilding competitors I hire a contest prep coach. He himself is a bodybuilding competitor; Large, Fit, Ripped -- but on roid's. He tells me there's no way to get ripped on stage without use of gear. So like a blind sick man I follow everything he says -- he is my messiah -- no questions asked. He puts me on a cycle of steroids. At the time I was on tren, test, win, anavar, clen. The goal at the time was a 10 week prep for a show. It was my first step into a cycle. Boy did it work! However, I didn't enjoy how I felt. Rage, anger, back pains, soreness...just not a good place. So I pulled out of all those. HELL the guy didn't even get me a PCT for the cycle. I had to go do it on my own. That where I found Sarms1. Ordered Clomid and Nolva.

Since then I've been kinda turned off from that area. However, I believe it was LACK of planning on my part. Lack of proper research. This time I'd like to do it properly. That's when I found RUI products. I ordered some Clen just to test the water... YES IT WORKS. I was very impressed with RUI Clen. Definitely felt it. Now I am looking for more. This is where my research had lead me to SarmsX. I was on iSarms.com site. I noticed that you've partnered up with them. I have followed your videos since your days with Evolutionary.com. You've always been honest and forward with usage. I see your insight as valuable.

I saw on one of the forum post you'd suggested running a 12 week cycle. I am interested, but I know that those 12 week cycles come at a steep price -- up to $1300. I did that last year and burnt through roughly 1600 buck with the gear I was on. I am hesitant to do it again. Like car buying...I want to do my research before I buy. I want the best bang for my buck.

Here is my current stats and my goal.
Male
6'1
189.4 lbs
19.4 % BF
Goal: Vacation at end of June (19 weeks away). I want to have a fantastic physique for the beach. Yes sounds BROish. But like your video on youtube "Are you ready for steroid use". You don't know what I've been through and I am trying to achieve a level of physical aesthetics that I've reached before.

I feel as though my training is good, and the diet is now on track. Don't eat fast food, don't drink alcohol, I food prep every Sunday. I am currently leaning out with out gear (besides clen). I'd like to push it more to see what is capable with SarmsX.

After reading this LONG WINDED email....

Can you give a reply on at least 3 various stacks that you'd recommend on SarmsX and a what each of them can offer?

End goal -- Look great on the beach & FEEL GREAT (none of that bullshit that I felt on steroids.)

If you're worried about paying a step price then drop the clen.

You can't expect Dylan to design THREE cycles for you. He's willing to help but you guys GOTTA start doing some of the work.

I'd be interested to see your nutrition plan.

Dylan

I am reaching out to you asking for some suggestion on a Sarmsx stack. Last year I was in a rut trying looking to see body transformations. Without sounding like a true BRO you probably hear about on the daily forum. I wanted to have a ripped physique so purchased online training from Joe Donnnelly. Thinking that my upping my training would do it. NOPE I hit a plateau. I am no longer seeing changes in the mirror or on the scale. I am stuck. I don't know exactly where to go. So like other bodybuilding competitors I hire a contest prep coach. He himself is a bodybuilding competitor; Large, Fit, Ripped -- but on roid's. He tells me there's no way to get ripped on stage without use of gear. So like a blind sick man I follow everything he says -- he is my messiah -- no questions asked. He puts me on a cycle of steroids. At the time I was on tren, test, win, anavar, clen. The goal at the time was a 10 week prep for a show. It was my first step into a cycle. Boy did it work! However, I didn't enjoy how I felt. Rage, anger, back pains, soreness...just not a good place. So I pulled out of all those. HELL the guy didn't even get me a PCT for the cycle. I had to go do it on my own. That where I found Sarms1. Ordered Clomid and Nolva.

Since then I've been kinda turned off from that area. However, I believe it was LACK of planning on my part. Lack of proper research. This time I'd like to do it properly. That's when I found RUI products. I ordered some Clen just to test the water... YES IT WORKS. I was very impressed with RUI Clen. Definitely felt it. Now I am looking for more. This is where my research had lead me to SarmsX. I was on iSarms.com site. I noticed that you've partnered up with them. I have followed your videos since your days with Evolutionary.com. You've always been honest and forward with usage. I see your insight as valuable.

I saw on one of the forum post you'd suggested running a 12 week cycle. I am interested, but I know that those 12 week cycles come at a steep price -- up to $1300. I did that last year and burnt through roughly 1600 buck with the gear I was on. I am hesitant to do it again. Like car buying...I want to do my research before I buy. I want the best bang for my buck.

Here is my current stats and my goal.
Male
6'1
189.4 lbs
19.4 % BF
Goal: Vacation at end of June (19 weeks away). I want to have a fantastic physique for the beach. Yes sounds BROish. But like your video on youtube "Are you ready for steroid use". You don't know what I've been through and I am trying to achieve a level of physical aesthetics that I've reached before.

I feel as though my training is good, and the diet is now on track. Don't eat fast food, don't drink alcohol, I food prep every Sunday. I am currently leaning out with out gear (besides clen). I'd like to push it more to see what is capable with SarmsX.

After reading this LONG WINDED email....

Can you give a reply on at least 3 various stacks that you'd recommend on SarmsX and a what each of them can offer?

End goal -- Look great on the beach & FEEL GREAT (none of that bullshit that I felt on steroids.)
the most aggressive and safe cutting stack you can run is the enhanced super stack... with your previous usage experience and the way you want to get right after it, there's no reason to pussy foot around... this is a safe cycle that is beyond effective and will exceed expectations and help you to surpass your goals... here are the links to purchase everything you need following the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

The super man stack is great from sarmsx, bud. Or the triple stack if you're budget isn't that high.

Robolics Labs Representative

For your goals, the enhanced super stack sounds right up your alley. Dylan gave you the proper protocol for that. I don't know what your budget is like, but that's the best stack for what you are trying to do. If you are trying to keep things cheaper you can go with the well rounded triple stack. It won't be as great as the enhanced super stack but can still get gret results from it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

For your goals, the enhanced super stack sounds right up your alley. Dylan gave you the proper protocol for that. I don't know what your budget is like, but that's the best stack for what you are trying to do. If you are trying to keep things cheaper you can go with the well rounded triple stack. It won't be as great as the enhanced super stack but can still get gret results from it

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Rickrock

Budget is always a concern. However with that said, I'd always be willing to pay for quality.

I do appreciate y'alls suggestions. Just waiting on the taxes rebate check to come in the mail.

Side questions.
1. Can you stack sarms with Aas? Say winny or sustanon?
2. Can I continue my clen with this stack?
3. To maximize fat loss would you consider adding t3?

Thank you for help.

1) not @ your body fat, the SARMS will (hopefully) get you to a point where you can consider AAS
2) NO, DROP THE CLEN @ 19% BF
3) See #1

However your is too high to safely use AAS. You should cut down first. Aas is for growth. You want fat loss.

Robolics Labs Representative

clen is the dirtiest drug on the planet and t3 is horrible.. clen causes long and short term heart damage and t3 is messing with your thyroid... think about this... you can run whatever you want but your body fat is too high for steroids as has been said NUMEROUS times now bro and you i can assure you that you are not going to find anyone here that recommends clen or t3... not to mention they are completely unnecessary with sarms... you are overdoing it and you are going to learn a hard lesson man

Clen is OUT....

Enhanced Super Stack is IN...

Pulled the trigger this morning. Looking forward to getting the order. Typically how long does it take for orders to be delivered -- USA, Indiana?

Clen out....

Enhance super stack 12 weeks in...

Go big or go home!

Finally pulled the trigger. Order went in this morning. Looking forward to receiving the stack.

Any extra tips or suggestions for this stack?
Possible input from others who have tried it out?

Clen out....

Enhance super stack 12 weeks in...

Go big or go home!

Finally pulled the trigger. Order went in this morning. Looking forward to receiving the stack.

Any extra tips or suggestions for this stack?
Possible input from others who have tried it out?
just stay consistent with diet and training... push yourself because your capabilities are going to be FAR more than you are used too so you can build on that far quicker and that will get you far more out of everything... make sure you are getting in cardio as well... 4-5 days per week, 30-45 minutes per day

Dylan.

Placed my order Wednesday morning.

Received a message email this morning

CB-Hold.

What does that mean?

Typically how long do orders take?

Dylan.

CB-Hold.

What does that mean?

That is a perfectly normal thing that happens with orders where they will be requesting some additional info from you. You should have an email indicating what you need to do.

Orders are typically 3 to 4 business days after processing

Dylan.

CB-Hold.

What does that mean?

thats normal... if you had a larger order they request you sign the form and show your id to prevent fraud from occurring because it happens far too often... you should see a form come today or tomorrow and make sure to check your spam... if you send back right away they ship rapidly and its shipped by priority mail so its very quick...

thats normal... if you had a larger order they request you sign the form and show your id to prevent fraud from occurring because it happens far too often... you should see a form come today or tomorrow and make sure to check your spam... if you send back right away they ship rapidly and its shipped by priority mail so its very quick...

Thank you for the reply!

That is a perfectly normal thing that happens with orders where they will be requesting some additional info from you. You should have an email indicating what you need to do.

Orders are typically 3 to 4 business days after processing

Than you for the reply!

Top Bottom