napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking primo and test prop for the first cycle

moredoors

Hi Dylan

I'm a huge fan.I decided to go through the dark path and try steroids.I watched so many of your videos and i decided to go with primo and test propionate for my first cycle.The problem is i don't know how much dose should i take of both .There are too much info on the internet and i'm so confused.I know you recommend 500 of test and 600-800 of primo.I think this is too much for a first cycle.should i use primo alone especially test prop inj is EOD?..should i use Aromatase inhibitor?? Please advice me.

Damn dude.. You should only run Testosterone for your first cycle.

Also you need to include full stats and training experience before anyone can give you advice.

Only test for a first cycle. Whats the rush man? Test is a base for all cycles so the first cycle should be only test to assess how your body responds. 500 mg per week is also much higher than necessary on your first run. Let's just start with your stats. Age, height, weight, bf%? Years training? Goals?

Hi Dylan

I'm a huge fan.I decided to go through the dark path and try steroids.I watched so many of your videos and i decided to go with primo and test propionate for my first cycle.The problem is i don't know how much dose should i take of both .There are too much info on the internet and i'm so confused.I know you recommend 500 of test and 600-800 of primo.I think this is too much for a first cycle.should i use primo alone especially test prop inj is EOD?..should i use Aromatase inhibitor?? Please advice me.

Test only should be your first cycle. It also makes no sense to use test prop here since it's a short Ester. I don't understand that choice. You ALWAYS need an AI when running aromatizing compounds

We need your full stats, goals, and experience before any advice can be given

I honestly did a test prop and tbol my first cycle. Alot of people say you shouldn't go with prop first because you have to pin so many times. Well honestly I enjoyed it. Now that's not for everyone. But definitely listen to these guys. They k ow what there talking about. I've research and watched Dylan videos for 2+ years before I did my first cycle. And also make sure you follow his pct layout. It's amazing. I had no issue after my pct. And I am about to start my next test p and tbol cycle. Happy Gains

O and I'm 6'3 240 15% bf
Before my cycle I was 250 and close to 20% by.
MY cycle was to lose bf and maintain decent strength which I did but I'm not going to steal dudes post. Carry on.

I am way to new to all this to tell anyone what to do. So you will never here me tell anyone how they should lift or what to take. But I will say Dylan's knowledge is second to none. And his PCT protocol is top notch

How old are you?

Training history?

Are you 15% body fat or 20%?

Im 33. Played D1 football so i train like I'm still playing football. Alot of high intensity lifts. Footwork drills and plyometrics. I also play bball 3 days a week. I use OSU Strength Training proticol

Last edited:
I am way to new to all this to tell anyone what to do. So you will never here me tell anyone how they should lift or what to take. But I will say Dylan's knowledge is second to none. And his PCT protocol is top notch
thanks brother, i truly appreciate that!

Top Bottom