domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: please Help with steroids

please Help with steroids

Hi sir,

im from India, I have question I will going to run my first cycle of testa Ethanate + deca + boldi + stanazole + anavor..

could you please let me how's this cycle what can I expect from this cycle..

Lol.. What do you mean??

You can expect major problems because the cycle is a disaster.....and no 1 has a crystal ball.

Post your full stats.

bro, you cannot be serious... that is way way way way way way way way way way too much on a first cycle... thats crazy man... your first cycle is TEST ONLY!!

what are your stats?? age/height/weight/body fat?

Bro you can't use all of that shit on a first cycle. I'm assuming by your post this is a first cycle. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

Wait you forgot the kick starters of Dbol, adrol and srdrol in there. sheesh!!! SMH 1st cycle?

bro, i hope you are seeing all the replies so you can understand just how ridiculous this is

I always think these types of questions have t o be trolls. This is why I cant repeatedly stay on this board. Way too much stupidity and the same shit being asked over and over.

VIP Member
    As soon as I see 'India' I know there is madness

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    As soon as I see 'India' I know there is madness
    There is a gigantic fitness wave hitting India this past year or two. Everyone over there is gymming it up!