napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacking Oral Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

I hope everyone gets a chance to watch this. Stacking orals can be a potentially very dangerous situation unless done correctly

Great video man just watched it and even tho I stay clear of orals now an days I totally agree with what you said about getting the most out of one instead of combining two at a half dose. I think a lot of people hurt them selves with orals because they view it as some how safer because of the non injection process.

same here, orals give me great results but i blood work shows the negative effects. Only oral i ever consider running anymore and into the future is winstrol

Great video man just watched it and even tho I stay clear of orals now an days I totally agree with what you said about getting the most out of one instead of combining two at a half dose. I think a lot of people hurt them selves with orals because they view it as some how safer because of the non injection process.
thanks brother

I wrote off orals over a year ago. Even running one at normal dose does a number on my liver values, crushes my appetite, and gives me bad acid reflux. They just arent worth it anymore to me

I wrote off orals over a year ago. Even running one at normal dose does a number on my liver values, crushes my appetite, and gives me bad acid reflux. They just arent worth it anymore to me
it definitely gets old after a while

Top Bottom